chapter9

Kayla. yeen  have to do the girl like that

We were in the truck talking about how I shot old girl in the foot.

Hour earlier

I was just walking into VIP and the hoe  with still  in his lap I looked at him and she looked at me .

Hoe.WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY MAN HE IS NOT YOUR MAN HE IS MY MAN I WILL BEAT YOU UP AND DRAG YOU BY YOUR HORSE HAIR BITCH. THANK YOU HAVE IT MADE BECAUSE YOU DON'T I WOULD TEAR YOU UP YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A KNOCK OFF WITH THAT FAKE ASS I'LL TELL MY MAN TO CHEER YOU UP WITH A GUN TO YOUR FUCKING HEAD A KNIFE TO YOUR FUCKING STOMACH YOU ARE NOT NOTHING BUT A LOOSE PUSSY FISHY ASS HOE THAT PROBABLY SUCKED MY MANS DICK BEFORE YOU GOT HERE NOW GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM DUMB HOE

see I'm not the one that talks I am the one the beats and so I Sharkeisha her out of his lap and shot her in her pussy and walked out like a bad bitch I am.

Present time

We are in the car and Courtney hasn't said a word but I am NOT worried .

We got to the house and went to my room and I stripped and Courtney walk behind me and put his hands on my waist and start kissing on my neck n  we ended up on the bed and he kissed me all the way down and suck on my breasts and kiss me on my panty line he ripped off my panties which were my favorite and kissed on my thighs I moan out a little then he started kissing around my Kitty.

Then all of a sudden I felt  a wetness between my legs he dived in  and sucking slurping fingering and licking my kitty I let out the loudest Moan that you could ever hear then put a arch in my back he flipped us over and I rode  his face bouncing  up and down  grinding on his tongue then I reached all the way back with a really deep arch in my back while he bobed  his head in and out of me  I couldn't help it I came twice in one time is and  he sucked it like it was a slushie.

Now that's what's the best head I ever had  I ever had