chapter12

Evona POV

2 months later

So everything has been good Kayla and Tae are expecting she's 2 months and barley showing.

Evon and Chris moved in together rite down the street and doing just fine

Tiff and Trig being ... Tiff and Trig the funniest couple ever.

Me and Courtney are a couple and the most cutest couple Yass bish we are the power couple my bday tomorrow and I'm gone Turn up. And school start next week ughhh

Next day

I woke up and did my hygiene .

I put on a over large dark mint green Jordan shirt and some white shorts just in case and my mint green  Jordan 10's .

I put half of my hair in a ponytail and the rest down. I put on my pearls and and my gold chain and went downstairs.

I got down their to see breakfast on the table with a note and a box next to it the note said:

Hi baby I know yo ass won't to be noise and open that box but I won't you to eat first this will be a day u won't forget happy birthday baby love you

       From your hubby ❤

Me. Awwwww my Baby

I dug in to my honey Bacon and cheese grits I know he didn't cook cause it was to good.

After I drunk the last sip of OG I opened the box it was some Keys some Lambo keys.
Car in mm

I step outside to see to see a dream car with a red bow I ran to it And opened the car doors I feel in love there was another note it said:

It's yours baby I got you your own black card in the cup holder go get ya nails fixed and ya hair fixed in that order Ian through with ya baby

         From yo Hubby ❤

I got in and drove to Vickie Nails she hooked me up wit the Paris theme nails yasss I tried to pay but she said:

Already paid for boo and if not it would've been on the house

I laughed and said okay and went to the shop she sewed me in a Brazilian Bob with honey blonde high lights.

She told me it's already paid and gave me.a note it said:

I know u looking good now take that black card and cash out on yo black card it's unlimited go Ham anything u won't get it

       From your Hubby ❤

I did just that I pulled up at the mall and it was dead I thought it was close but I seen the workers parking space and it was full.  So I went in and the owner of the mall stood at the door waiting said the mall was rented out for me until 9:00

I shopped all the way till 9:00.

I went home and had the rest of the trucks that were behind because courtney just knew I was gone need extra people and cars we pulled up at the house and they took  my bags in I saw roses leading up to the bedroom there was a loose red baseball  jersey dress with the all  red foams.

My baby no me to well cause he know I don't wear no heels for real.

I put my cloths on and a note was on the bed it said:

I know u like baby but I'm out and about rite now buy step out side.

      From yo hubby ❤

I stepped out side and it was a lime green with red spinner Hummer limo in my front yard it took me to a club it was packed ass hell I got out and it was like a damn red carpet I went in and everyone started singing happy birthday and then all of a sudden everybody making way for Courtney.

He looked good he had on his ripped bleach shorts a red and black baseball Jersey shirt a red and black Miami heat bucket hat with the all red foams.so we matching nie.

He came up too me and kissed me and whispered in my ear happy birthday baby girl I ain't gone lie like that just didn't make me wet cause it did.

He lead me to VIP and said somebody special here Tiff and everybody else was by be so I'm just like who.

So the She said the bae Nicki was her I went on stage she gave me a lap dance and song all my favorite songs.

Then Rihanna came and song BISH BEETA HAVE MY MONEY and we danced and everything.

Then August sexy ass came out singing the remix to I love this shit then whispering in my ear rubbing on my Duke he lucky I got a niggardly and he the reason why he here cause I would've gave the card (virgin card ) to Aug.

Then Kmichile thick as cane out singing all my favorite songs.

I took a picture with all them and gave Aug my # .

I dance wit my boo until 2:00 in the morning the party was still live with a line outside and it was a gold BMW truck with a bow Tae drove My truck to his house and we got in the limo and  left and went home.

Once I got home I stripped and kissed all over Courtney and said I'M READY and we got to kissing .

He took off his clothes and ate me out then he put half of him in me and I cried

Him.  U sure bae??

Me.  Y damn rite I'm sure

He put the rest of he 13inch in and went in deep and slow we made love until 7:00 in the morning the I went to sleep.