sana; shaving her eyebrows thin prank

Start from the beginning

"See? It's pretty. I told you to trust me." I proudly said as I was stopping myself from laughing when I saw Sana's disbelief face after seeing herself on my phone.

Sana look at me and frown.

"Y/n, you shave it too thin." Sana complained.

I pretend to be serious about her comment.

"You don't like it?" I asked, and maybe make my voice a bit cold.

Sana shake her head while frowning.

"I... I like it. It's too thin but it's okay." I almost bursted out laughing after hearing her answer.

I'm actually expecting that she'll get mad at me from shaving her eyebrows so thin, but it turns out another.

"Don't worry it will grow soon again after I while." I said, and she force a nod.

I snatch my phone from her and look on it showing my mischievous smile before it ends recording.

I save the video from my drafts and I'll post it after telling Sana that it was just a prank.

I put down my phone and saw Sana frowning.

My poor baby.

"You look like you are not even satisfied on what I did to your eyebrows." I said and she look at me.

"That's not it, Baby. I'm just worried about my company if they saw my eyebrows like this." Sana said and use her phone.

Oh my goodness I'm so guilty.

"You can still cover it with make-ups." I said, but she didn't respond to me anymore.

Is she mad at me now?

I hugged her but she won't even pay attention to me.

Yes, I guess she's really mad to me now.

"Sana, look at me." She diverted her eyes at me, waiting for me to talk.

"Be honest to me. You don't like how I shave your eyebrows don't you?" She face me and hugged me back while pouting.

"I like it, but I don't think I can be confident with it." Sana said.

"I understand. I'm sorry."

"Plus, I think if the girls even saw it, they'll laugh nonstop to me. " I panicked when Sana starts tearing up.

"Oh my god don't cry please." She shove her face on my neck and I rub her back.

"I didn't think you'll take this prank really seriously." I said and it made Sana pull out of the hug.

"This is just a prank?" Sana asked in disbelief and I nodded.

She grab her phone and open the camera to see her eyebrows back in normal to her eyes.

She look at me and I awkwardly smile at her.

"Why would you pull off prank like that to me, Baby. I don't liking it." Sana whined and I laughed.

"It's famous on TikTok now Sana, but I guess you don't often use that app so you don't have any idea that it was just a prank." I said and Sana glared at me, but only smirk on her.

"You're so mean~" Sana pouted and I laughed.

"I love you." I hugged her as she was shoving me away, but stop soon since she can't resist me.

"Be thankful I love you." Sana said and carress my hair.

"So can I post it on TikTok?" I asked.

"Post what, Baby?" Sana confusedly ask.

"I recorded it, right?" Then she maybe realise it already as her eyes widen.

"YAH! Don't you dare posted it on TikTok, Y/n. I swear, my fans will make fun of me as well as my members since they have TikTok accounts too!!" Sana said and begged me.

"That's my purpose why I did that prank to you. Your fans will like it, trust me." I said, trying to convince her.

"Oh my goodness, Y/n. I don't know what to do to you anymore." Sana said and stressedly buried her face on her hands.

"So I can post it already?" I use my puppy eyes on her.

"Fine. Do what makes you happy." Sana just agreed since she don't have no choice.

"Haha you're so cute, Sana. I love you so much." I said and pinched her chubby cheeks.

"I love you so much, too, Y/n." She said, cupping my whole face as she kissed me.

I posted her video on TikTok, and as expected, it immediately blow up and so many comment such as "lmao sana's reaction is so funny." "my poor squirrel, she got pranked by y/n." "y/n, do more contents with Sana pls!" " I love their relationship." " sana ol."

=====✰𖧷★=====

not sure if i explain it well,
but update!!