Vol. 1 Chapter 18: Encounter with Dangerous Beings

Start from the beginning

"Umm? Please don't resort immediately to violence." (Liam)

"They are dangerous existence! They are unpredictable and formidable one's! They'll do anything to eliminate their targets! That woman possibly playing unconscious right now! She is dangerous we need to eliminate her!." (Senin)

Dangerous? Xia is? Is this a joke... This disappointing Loli sadist is dangerous?

"What's this commotions all about?." (Noir)

The Butler finally exits the suite. Apparently, Senin was too loud.

"It's Senin who are causing some ruckus here." (Liam)

"No it's not!...."(Senin)

After shouting, she covered her mouth and redden her cheeks, Oh... How cute.

"So what's the matter?." (Noir)

"I caught an assassin, we might get some information so I dragged her in." (Liam)

"I see.... Do you know it's affiliation?." (Noir)

"It's from the shadow clan Noir!." (Senin)

Before I could answer, Senin shouted, interrupting my conversation with the butler which surprised him also and looked at me with me as if confirming that It Is indeed true or not.

"More or less, yeah." (Liam)

"Mister Liam, let me think for a sec..." (Noir)

Noir paused for a second, thinking or maybe processing the situation.

"Okay, first let have that girl wear this, for safety measures." (Noir)

He brought up a collar with diamonds? A subordination collar like earlier? Noir put it on, and woke her up.

"Are you sure this will going to work?." (Liam)

I'm quite suspicious on the quality of subordination collars, they looked undeniably unreliable to me.

"Yes." (Noir)

Flatly said by the butler.

"Hmm.... ? Where am I?." (Xia)

She looked on my face and tilted her head. She seems aren't picking up the pace here, all I could say that she is a failure of an assassin.

"Morning." (Liam)

"You?. .......!!!!!, You are!." (Xia)

She immediately resisted upon realization. However, those are all but naught.

"Let me go! Why my magic aren't activating?!." (Xia)

She flailing, I thought that she would be physically strong so I embraced myself to push her on ground just in case but.... She is really a disappointment, probably it's due to physical enhancement by magic why she could decapitate a huge adult with her tiny arms.

"Don't resist too much." (Liam)

"Shut up! What's this---gehhh!?." (Xia)

When she notice the collar, she touched it with curiosity and a powerful electrifying energy surged out of it. She suffered, meanwhile me? I'm just standing there and doing nothing, I'm not bothered by pain anyways.

"Man that's look painful." (Liam)

"Mister Liam get away from her!." (Senin)

"I would like to suggest the same."(noir)

"No worries." (Liam)

An android doesn't have pain receptors like humans either way and this suit and body is EMP and blast proof so it doesn't really matter.