Capitulum 15

I groaned softly, slowly opening my eyes. The room was still filled with our arousal. My fingers carefully touched my mark, memories of last night filled my thoughts. I hugged the pillow tighter, then Kena walked in her hair still dripping from the shower. My eyes shot through the mark I made and I smiled. 'See something you like?' She laughed, walking towards the bed.

I shrugged, looking away. 'It is alright.' She laughed, crawling over the bed towards me. Her breath was hot on my mark, 'That wasn't what you said last night.' She kissed my mark and I shivered.

I watched her get up, as she roamed around the room. 'What are we going to do today?'

She eyed me. 'You got training which I will be giving and after my brother is visiting.'

I groaned. 'I don't think I can handle that. My body is sore. '

She grabbed some clothes and put her hair up in a high pony tail, showing off my mark. Leto purred, completely content. I groaned as I got up, following her lead as I got dressed.

I followed her down the stairs and was met with Dani, she wiggled her eyebrow before wrapping her arm around Kena her shoulders. 'No way this bitch got laid! And marked!' She exclaimed. 'I am so proud!'

Kena shrugged her arm off. 'Still your Alpha.'

Dani laughed. 'Yes Alpha, my dear best friend.'

I shook my head at the sight of the two woman. The love hate relationship the two shared, it reminded me of Alora. I missed her, I wondered how she was doing. I mentally kicked myself for not thinking about her any sooner. Maybe Kena could help me get in contact with her, maybe even help me bring her over. After I was stripped from my rank, Alora had been there to patch me up after every beating.

I hadn't realized we had stopped walking as I bumped right into Jessica. She growled, pushing me off her. 'Watch it bitch.'

Instantly Leto awoke, ready to rip the smug look from her face. But Dani interrupted. 'Watch it Jennifer she is your Luna.'

Jennifer let her eyes roam from my face to my mark, anger was evident in those big brown eyes. Without saying anything else she turned and walked off.

Dani let out a breath. 'You got to watch out with Jennifer. She is.. eh.. quite territorial and a fine ass warrior wolf.'

I raised my eyebrow. 'I'll show her..' Leto growled. 'She can't disrespect us like that.'

'Very well. Today is about control, control of your wolf. When you get angry.. or too emotional your wolf will want to come out. Control it, know when to let her or him out. Your wolf is a part of you, your.. companion.. your other half.' Kena spoke, her voice heavy with power. Everyone nodded their head.

Kena smiled as she met my eyes. '50 laps. Go.' I sighed and followed the group that left instantly. After around 30 laps, most of the wolves slowed down. Just me and 6 others stayed in the front, I guess the hunting sessions helped my condition enough. My eyes were fixated on Jennifer, I guess Dani was right with Jennifer being one of the strongest. She was ahead of us, her body was toned.

This is brutal, was all I could think. We had been training for at least three hours, the running, the stretching and the fighting stances. Besides all that it was hard staying concentrated with Kena looking that amazing, I eyed Kena as she explained a punching tactic to one of the wolves. I bit my lip as I saw the muscle flex in her arm.

'Stop eyeing me love. Focus.' Her warm voice came through our link. My face flushed red as I realized she had caught my staring.

'Alright, now everyone had a little practice let's pair up.' Instantly people paired up. I eyed Dani, but she was already occupied with Rollin. I sighed.