Part 29 - Mafia family?

Start from the beginning

Ex-Boyfriend: She is my woman not yours!

Yoongi: She can be your mother that I don't care! You are ruining my booze! Miss, take your boyfriend or ex boyfriend or whatever and leave my sight!

The girl stood up, ready to leave, but her ex-boyfriend, who had also drunk a lot, was not ready to leave. He hit Yoongi by surprise and hurt Yoongi's lips. Yoongi wiped the blood with the revert of his hand.

 Yoongi wiped the blood with the revert of his hand

Yoongi: ahahah...Don't tell that I didn't warn you...

Yoongi had a creepy smile on his face. He will be able to pass his frustration and anger with that idiot. He took off his jacket and stared at the man with a deadly look before attacking him with ferocity. The woman didn't try so separate them, afraid to be hit by mistake.

Every time that his fists hit that man's face, he felt a little piece of his anger leaving his body. He also received some hits, but he didn't care. The security men intervened quickly and stopped the fight, but it was too late. The man was badly hurt, and Yoongi also showed some marks on his face. The manager was embarrassed that an incident happened. 

Manager: Sir, I'm deeply sorry for that man's behavior. (He bowed.)

Yoongi: Give me a glass of your best drink and I will not blame you for this... aishh... women always bring troubles...

The barman offered the most expensive and strongest alcohol to Yoongi.

At home, everyone was asleep but not all in their bedrooms. The youngest opted for a movies' night but they all fell asleep in the couch, with the blue light of the giant screen alone to lighten the place. Jungkook had his head leaning against Taehyung's shoulder while Y/N was sleeping with her head on Jimin's lap. They were like cute angels.

The calm was interrupted by Yoongi's arrival. One of his men helped him to come back home and he was pretty drunk. He crossed the living room and saw the light of the television. He took a look at the couch and saw silhouettes. He switched on the lights to see who was still here at this time.

Jimin: ... hum... Hyung...

Yoongi:What are you all doing here? ... You forced her to stay with you?

Y/N was also waking up and she saw Yoongi very close to her. She blinked few times and her expression changed when she noticed his injuries. She sat and extended her hand to touch his face as a reflex.

Y/N: ... Oppa... your face... Oppaa???

Yoongi took Y/N in his arms, not caring about the others. Jungkook and Taehyung were also waking up, not understanding what was going on.

Jimin: Hyung... did you fight?

Yoongi: My baby should be in her bed, not here with all of you... Let's go to sleep, Oppa is here now...