"Speaking of chemistry. I gotta go! See you both later!" Sungchan waved at the two, which the two returned.

"See you!" Sunoo and Jungwon replied, waving to him goodbye.

"Let's go eat? At the cafeteria?" Sunoo offered, which the latter turned down by shaking his head. "Am full already, Sungchan hyung treated me with curry"

Sunoo's brows furrowed, "He did?" Sunoo asked, confused. "Yeah, He was late because of it! He had to wait in line because it's a limited offer!" Jungwon explained, shrugging as he walks with sunoo..

'Would wait in line just to give Jungwon his favourite food... ' Sunoo thought.

"You know, I still think he likes you" Sunoo blurted. Nonetheless he dragged Jungwon at the cafeteria. Jungwon currently is on vacant, he doesn't have classes until an hour later.

"What?!? Hyung, No! We're friends!" Jungwon denied, shaking his hands as he lifts it to Sunoo's face.

"So why would he wait in line and be late just to get you your favourite food?"

"I--... Because he's my friend?" tilting his head as he blinks his eyes. They both had sat down the cafeteria, as Sunoo unboxes his meal his hyung prepared as he eats. "Uh huh? Would you be late for me then, and buy me my favourite food?"

"What?! I don't even know your favourite food---"

"EXACTLY!!" sunoo said exclaiming as he turns to the brunette. Jungwon blinks, processing what Sunoo had just told him. 'Wait what?'

Jungwon's classes is finally over. Jeongin had already contacted Jungwon that he wouldn't be able to walk with him today, as he is with Chan hyung.

The ringing of bell resonated throughout the halls as students rushes out to head home.

As Jungwon got out, Sungchan was at the door waiting for him. "Done with all your classes?"

Ni-ki who is with Jungwon jumps, surprised by Jungwon's sudden accompany "Oh Sungchan hyung- I didn't know you were there" Ni-ki said, the older of the three chuckled. "Let me walk with you guys 'til the gates" Sungchan said.

Jungwon was still thinking of what sunoo had told him. He was looking at Sungchan like a lost kitten. "hyung, you'll melt him with your stares..." Ni-ki whispered. Startled, Jungwon jumps. "Yah! I am not!" Jungwon snaps. "I just... got a lot of thoughts in my mind.."

Sungchan heard him. "What is? Everything okay?" He asked him.

Jungwon immediately flashed his dimpled smile, nodding his head "Yes! Yes! Everything is finee"

As soon as they're near the gate. They noticed the gate is crowded. "What's going on there? Is there a celebrity?" Sungchan asked, definitely surprised at the number of people at the gate. Mostly students from their University. But why aren't they out?

Jungwon was looking around, as he tries to figure out what is the hype about. "Why are there so many students crowding...?"

Jungwon's phone then vibrated, as he received a text from Heeseung.

Lee Bambi
JUNGWONNIE! where are you?!?! ‹

Yang Kitty
› At the gate.. I can't find you and Sunoo Hyung. There are too many people crowding the gate.

Lee Bambi
Quick! Get out of there, Sunoo and I are already out! ‹

Upon receiving that text, as Jungwon was about to head out, Ni-ki was shaking him as the youngest holds him at his shoulder. Almost shaking the life out of the brunette-