章 XI: Skeletons In His Closet

[Chapter 11]

[Chapter 11]

(This chapter will feature third person point of view)

OH MY GOD!

"Cynthia."

The only thing that Thomas was able to say the moment he saw his girlfriend having chit-chats with the new student. The truth is, he's been watching them the whole time. Trixie and some students even noticed the vice president's presence, but he shushed them down.

From far away if only students didn't even know about Cynthia-Thomas relationship, they would think that the president and the new kid Joaquin is having a lunch date.

Meanwhile, Cynthia mentally cursed herself. She's been calling different names of saints just to help her fix this thing. Cynthia felt like she's a criminal who escaped at the prison.

Bullets of sweat started forming in her forehead. She looks damn nervous. When she met her boyfriend's gazes, her heart almost fell. Seeing Thomas looking at her emotionless, while his hands on his pockets made her feel tensed.

On the other hand, Joaquin is just staring at the woman going towards her man. He knows. He should get out of the picture as soon as possible. But, a part of him just can't. He can't.

"I'm going to tell you just this once Park. Please, don't try to enter the frame, and ruin their image."

The voice of Irvana, the vice president's sister started ringing inside his ears, to his mind. He gritted his teeth, and washed the thoughts away. There's no way that he would take orders coming from a woman who's dictating him on what he should do.

The moment Cynthia stepped closer to him. Tears started to fell. Murmurs filled the room, and they're all staring at the political couple.

Trixie and the other student aids named Cheska Son, and Danica Kim shushed them all down, as they respect the couple's privacy. Danica even threatened everyone that they will not take their orders if they continued gossiping and listening.

Currently, the couple is the center of attraction.

"I-I'm sorry, Tom."

Her apology is sincere. The students was about to take a record, but then Cheska glared at them. She may be small, but she's intimidating as hell! She's sharing the same height as Danica.

Thomas smiled lightly, as he pulled her wrist gently. He looked at everyone and gave an apologetic look. "Let's talk somewhere else. Somewhere private." In which the girl only nodded.

Meanwhile, Joaquin is just staring at the two figures getting far way. His chest tightened, as he realized that he's going to eat alone. A small curve crept upon his lips, as he stood up, and decided to leave.