On the list.

The freshman who is eligible to join the tennis department is called Longma. He is 16 years old, which is a little younger than the average age of the whole school tennis department, because the youngest starter in the tennis department is at least a sophomore.

When a few people discussed it.

Longma appears with a tennis racket on his back.

Several boys met on the tram also appeared, and immediately attracted the attention of the students. It turned out that they came to this school today to play a challenge, but when the young man saw Longma, he was not angry. He pointed to Longma with a tennis racket and sneered: "you know you are just teaching the main players of the formal tennis team of Langton college how to play tennis The ball? "

Longma looked at him quietly.

This look made the young man feel uncomfortable. He waved his tennis racket directly at Longma's head. Of course, he just scared Longma and didn't really intend to do it. But to the surprise of the onlookers, Longma didn't dodge. It seemed that he expected that the tennis racket would not really hit him.

"Let's go. There's business."

The youth's teammates laughed and persuaded him.

The young man snorted and was ready to leave. However, Longma picked up the drink bottle that the young man had just finished, put it into the garbage can accurately, and then looked at the other person and asked, "have you learned how to hold the beat? Shall I show you how to play tennis? "

There was a lot of shock around.

The fact that a group of young people are qualified to challenge in the youth school shows that they are very strong. However, many people are confused that a young man who looks so young should say such words.

"Is he crazy?"

All eyes look at the dragon horse.

Yang Feng, in front of the computer, turns the pages with great interest. He thought tennis was a small crowd, but now he doesn't feel boring at all. He doesn't think the story is obscure. Instead, he has a feeling of expectation.The young people are fighting.

So let the youth school countless onlookers of the students shocked things happened, the appearance of the young boy, even with a large proportion of blood abuse of the youth who claimed to be a member of the school's main team!

The young man was angry.

He didn't pay attention to Longma before, but he lost the score one after another. He was really disgraced, so he used his unique skill, which was prepared for the main force of tennis Department of youth school, but was forced out by a teenager -

he successfully pulled back one point.

At this time, the coach of youth school also appeared, and at a glance saw the dragon horse on the tennis court, the corner of his mouth even showed a smile: "he came earlier than I thought."

"Does grandma know him?"

The girl who was injured by a young man on the tram was also present, and she was the granddaughter of the coach. However, the coach didn't explain anything, just had time to watch the game.

Patta, Patta, Patta.

Longma was recovered again.

They began to fight back and forth.

Yang Feng frowns. At the beginning of the story, he always emphasizes the genius of Longma, but to the extent that Longma is showing, it's not up to the height of story brewing. Sure enough, tennis is not easy to write.