13

Will

Her smile could light up an entire room.
I am having trouble looking away. Which is good since I am fucking with her. We want to show them who owns this town. Who is better. I want Elsie to be a part of my life. I don't know why but there's something about her... I wonder what happened to her. Why is she so stubborn? Why does she shut down people so easily? She's interesting. Maybe that's all she is, a mystery.

If I could bend her over that table and let everyone watch me pound into her, I would.
God, she's hot. That little dress? I know she is not wearing a bra under this, I saw her breasts bounce when she was walking. It just proves how big her boobs are.

'' Do you play an instrument?'' I try. I see her roll her eyes and I take the opportunity to sneak a glance at her collarbone. She's wearing a necklace. A necklace with a diamond. And I know, she stole it from the store they robbed.

''What are we doing, Will?'' she runs her hand through her hair, staring deeply into my eyes. She knows I was staring. I do not try to hide it.

''We're talking. You know? Having a conversation?'' My knee brushes her and she crosses her legs together. I arch an eyebrow and I spot the heat reaching her face. Do I make you horny, babydoll?

''What do you want'' she says. I can't keep myself from chuckling. We had that conversation earlier. Maybe I should play with her a little. Just a little.

''The question is, what do you want?'' I nudge her foot and I see her shriek. She pushes my foot back, not as hard as I was expecting.

''I want-''

''Here you go, I hope you enjoy your dinner!'' the waitress puts our plate and the wine in front of us. Elsie thanks her and my eyes lock with hers. I know the girl at my side is staring at me. It annoys Elsie and that is why I hold her gaze. I am here with her and only her. That waitress is not going to get attention from me.

''Do you play an instrument?'' I repeat as I pick my fork. Elsie does the same and I can feel the tension she has with herself. This will take some time. Her stubbornness is getting on my nerves. But, I like it. Keep fighting.

''Piano, guitar'' she mumbles. I look up at her, impressed. I advert my eyes to her fingers. She knows how to play well then. Good. I can't wait to have her hands all over mine. I can feel her desire from across the table. She should let this feeling slide and enjoy it while it lasts. Keep fighting.

''Are you in a band?'' I take a sip of my water, daring her to go against me, again.

''Just shut up! Will you?'' she snaps. I settle with a slight smirk on my face. Good girl. I am manipulating her and she doesn't even know.

''I have the right to remain silent, not the ability'' she giggles, actually giggles and it is the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard. Smile again.

''I am gonna walk out of this restaurant'' she takes a bite of the rice and I have a hard time believing her.

''Go ahead, I am not that easy to get rid of.'' I watch her chest rising and falling. God, her skin seems so smooth. I only want to touch her and seethe her. She deserves as much. A beautiful woman like this... It makes me wonder, how many guys has she slept with?