part 10

i went to bed like a baby. i fell asleep with a smile on my face and i woke up with it as well. i got up to get myself ready. GOD i don't know what to wear.

jeans? sweats? shorts? leggings?

i was lowkey freaking out over something stupid. i call chels into my room to help me out which was probably mistake number one.

"omg pls wear something actually flattering." she begged

"so no hobo?" i joked

"absolutely not." she responded way to fast

it went like a 2000's movie scene where the girl try's on everything, and i mean EVERYTHING in their closet. after a good solid hour chels and i agreed on skater jeans, and my red betty boop crew neck. i straightened my hair and only put on mascara. i wore my black high top converse so my jeans wouldn't drag on the floor. it was a long wait because my stupid ass got ready 3 hours early, nerves i guess. i went out to have lunch with chels while i counted down the time till i was supposed to be at the sturniolos.

lunch was nothing but a distraction for me, chels talked and i just sat there and pretended to listen.  when we finished eating we went back home to wait out the time. it was 2:38 when i checked the time. it was time for me to go. i could feel sweat dripping down my sides. i ran to my room to throw on some more deodorant and perfume. i looked in the mirror to make sure i didn't have any sweat stains, it was close but i didn't have any. i made my way to my car to head over. my breathe was shaking. GOD why am i so nervous. i shake it off and take a couple deep breaths to gather myslef. i turn on the car and make my way.

i don't remember the drive much, it was all one but blur. it was weird coming back to their house after all these years. what's crazier is that i still remember how to get there, it was almost like it was second nature. i pull into the driveway and i could feel the sweat starting to form again.

"shit" i said to myself

i knock on the door and wait anxiously. i was breathing hella weird so i tried slowing it down. i heard footsteps coming towards the door and my heart stopped.

nick opened the door and threw himself at me.

"ivy i'm so glad your here" he said as i embrace his hug.

"me too" literally shut the fuck up i don't know why i said that. probably because i didn't know what to say and i was just trying to fill in the silence.

nick walked me to chris' room.

"aww you guys don't sleep in the same room anymore?" i asked nick.

"yeah, no we uhh decide it was time" he mumbled something else which i didn't catch all of it, but i did hear the word fire, but i don't know i could have made it up.

"oh great you're here" chris said without looking up

"CHRIS" matt yelled " you could at least sound happy that's she's here"

"k."

i heard more footsteps and i turn around to see matt right behind me.

"hey matt" i said quietly

"hey ivy" he replies.

chris was sitting on his couch while the three of us stood in the doorway. it didn't take long for nick and matt to join chris on the couch, but i remained in the doorway just looking at them.

"we don't bite" nick said as he tilted his head a little saying 'come here'

i slowly make my way to the couch and sit on the corner next to matt. i cross my arms and sit back. chris was playing something on his computer, i couldn't tell but i just sat and watched him play. i didn't say anything and just listened the the conversation that the boys were having. i laughed when they laughed, which was never ending.

"dude i'm fucking starving" chris said as he put down his controller and got up and left his room

"you hungry ivy?" matt asked

"not really" i replied

"oh, well we're probably gonna be down there for a while" he gets up with nick and they too exit the room. i guess that was my cue to follow them to the kitchen.

i make my way to the kitchen and find chris helping himself to a nasty amount of nachos. he was just shoving it in his mouth one after another without giving himself a breath in between eat bite.

"chris no one is gonna steal your food" i say. chris stopped eating and stares right at me not amused. thus nick and matt found it absolutely diabolical.

"shut the fuck up ivy" chris finally says as he takes another bite. nick slaps him upside the head, thus made chris turn around and toy with nick into thinking he was gonna hit him.

i saw matt making himself a bowl of nachos for two, for nick and himself i assume. the boys were just chowing down the food. i don't think i've ever heard them this quite in a while.

"so ivy, are you sure you're not hungry" nick asked

"yeah i'm fine nick"

"you know what sounds good right now" chris adds

"don't fucking say it" matt says

"mcdonalds" chris and nick says with a smile

i laugh because of how excited they were about mcdonald's.

"are you guys not full?" i question

"we can always make room for a mickey Ds trip" chris says as he pats his stomach.

all three boys pick up their close to but not empty bowls of nachos and make their way to put it up. i don't know what started it but all i know is i see chris and nick playfully fighting. chris still had his bowl in his hand but nick flung it out of his hands.

*bam* (or you know a sound that a bowl makes)

chris' cheesy nachos bowl soar right to me, and hitting me, COVERING my clothes in nacho cheese.

"fuck" i said under my breathe

"IVY IM SO SORRY" nick said firstly

"it's okay nick" i try to stay calm "do you have any napkins that i could use"

"chris get her a washcloth" nick said

"ugh. fine" chris comes back with a washcloth and hands it to me "your fit now looks fire" he smiles

"thanks whore" i smile back

nick and matt were trying to help me clean up my clothes. after awhile we got the cheese out, but not the smell.

"we'll that's the best i can do" nick said

"mhm" matt agrees "you might have to say goodbye to this" he says as he pinches the sleeve of crewneck. both boys walk out of the room to put away the dirty wash cloths we used. chris had been cleaning the floor while we were cleaning my shirt.

"God you're fucking embarrassing" he said as he finished up.

"no help to you" i snap back

"look i'm not going out in public with you looking like that, even if we stay in the car"

"what the fuck am i supposed to wear then" i question "NOTHING" i throw my hands up in frustration.

"i mean i wouldn't say no to that, but i don't think nick would enjoy it."

i just stare at chris and he walks past me and shoulder checks me.

"are you coming or what?" i turn to see chris waiting for me

"uhh to where?"

"to get something better to wear" he said with no emotion "look i'm not evil or sum shit. i'll let you barrow something" to this my heart kinda skipped a beat. but i walk behind chris and we make our way to his room.

**********************************************

but i hope you guys enjoyed :)

leave any comment (be as rude as you want let me know what y'all think)