Throwing top-quality spirit stones everywhere may be too rich.

Fu Yan returned to his senses, then walked straight over, and then waved the top-quality spirit stones on the ground into his pocket.

Not only that, but there are also a lot of other corners scattered around, one or two scattered, Fu Yan collected together, and actually collected a total of hundreds of top-quality spiritual stones. As for the eyes on the two stone statues, she believes that it is true. It's not a temptation agency anymore.

However, she did not go up to deduct.

After all, the two stone statues can be regarded as a facade. If you don't have eyes, it will not look good, and you can't be too greedy.

Soon, Fu Yan came to the center of the hall, and it was still a little quiet around, but the most central place was extraordinarily wide, other than that, there was no other unique place.

The entire hall seems to be extraordinarily empty, except for some pillars, there are no other items, it looks very desolate.

Fu Yan couldn't help but feel a little strange. Could it be that this hall was only used by the original owner to record the trajectory of his own voice, and had no other function? But since that's the case, how could it appear in the treasury?

For some reason, Fu Yan suddenly thought of what happened on the third floor of the treasure house. The movement made by the shark king pearl probably opened the entrance of the hall by accident.

No wonder Fuyan noticed that the ladder was different before coming in.

But she didn't get anything for nothing. The hundreds of top-quality spirit stones that Fu Yan had just collected were already a huge fortune.

After reconfirming that there was nothing else in the hall, Fuyan turned around and prepared to return to the original path, and returned to the treasure house to continue searching for resources. I don't know if the merman woman succeeded in subduing the shark king bead.

Lan Ning is now in the Mahayana period, and if he gets the shark king pearl, it is estimated that the probability of ascending to immortality is very high.

"Kacha-"

At this moment, Fu Yan stepped on a stone brick floor with a somewhat unexpected foot, and then she felt her feet sink, and the stone brick floor was actually sunken to a depth of half an inch.

The next moment, the entire hall suddenly began to vibrate, and the sound of "Rumble—" was particularly harsh.

Fu Yan was startled, and quickly stopped her leaning forward, then raised her feet again, finally stabilizing her pace again just before she was about to fall.

At the same time, a white beam of light suddenly fell from the top of the hall, Fuyan raised his eyes quickly in conditioned reflex, and what caught his eye was a shadow slowly falling down.

After calming down, Fu Yan was able to see what was wrapped in the light.

It was actually a weapon in the shape of a bow and crossbow, but it was obviously not made of wood in the traditional sense. The whole body of the bow and crossbow looked like a perfect piece of jade. No coercion.

After feeling this kind of pressure, Fu Yan below suddenly widened her eyes, and her bright eyes were full of horror at this time, and the whole person was so shocked that it was difficult to return to her senses.

The wrapped light finally slowly dissipated, and the whole body of the bow and crossbow was completely revealed. After landing at a certain distance, it finally stopped in mid-air.