After speaking, Bai Yueli quickly mobilized the power of another original demon in her body. , the next moment, the whole person recovered almost at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Fu Yan responded, and then put down Bai Yueli.

After Bai Yueli briefly looked at her body, she breathed a sigh of relief, and then the two continued to rest together for a day.

It didn't take long for the new energy after the catastrophe to fill Bai Yueli's body, she looked at Fu Yan and said, "Since you plan to ascend to immortality as soon as possible, then don't delay any longer, you can continue to practice. I also need time to consolidate my pranayama."

Bai Yueli has just passed through the catastrophe, and her strength is still unstable now, so naturally it is not a good time for dual cultivation, and although dual cultivation is convenient and fast, if you want to truly become stronger, you also need actual combat cultivation.

Besides, the time for their double cultivation this time was a little long. Thinking of this, Bai Yueli suddenly felt another warmth coming from her ears.

Fu Yan smiled lightly, she naturally understood the truth, she leaned over and pecked Bai Yueli's lips like a dragonfly, and then responded with bright eyes: "Okay."

Bai Yueli: "... ..."

Fu Yan really didn't have much time left. After seeing that Bai Yueli was all right, she turned around and came to the other side of the cultivation mansion, and fell into cultivation again.

Bai Yueli here stretched out her hand and touched her ear, and after taking a deep breath, she quickly put aside the charming in her mind for a while, and also strengthened herself and adjusted her breath.

Soon, Xu You Yuyin regained his calm.

...

Gululu——

In the deep lake bottom, the sound of water flowing gently in my ears, and the huge shielding layer in front of me still emits a faint light.

The underwater tomb that has been submerged by Youxin Lake for nearly a thousand years is now in that layer of light, looming, like a mirage.

The majestic sight is breathtaking.

"There is actually a huge tomb at the bottom of this secluded lake. I don't know which immortal left it.

" , there must be a lot of treasures in it."

"Haha, I'm going to make a fortune!"

"..."

Hearing all kinds of excited voices coming from all around, Fu Yan didn't care. After she withdrew her gaze, she turned to look To those big sect disciples at the forefront.

Sure enough, after a while, someone between them stood up, and it seemed that they were preparing to work together to open the layer of prohibition outside the underwater tomb.

Seeing this, the people behind are naturally not in a hurry. After all, they still have a certain sense of reason. There is no doubt that if someone dares to go over at this time, they will only touch the bad heads of the major sects in the Central Capital.

Soon, I saw a few people standing in front of them, and they took out a magic weapon from their arms. It looked like a normal hammer. With a huge burst of real energy, the magic weapon's tip immediately flashed out. A dazzling beam of light.

Four or five beams of light instantly burst straight towards a forbidden point.

"Om—"

In an instant, there was a slight trembling sound all over the water, but after a while, the restriction was forced to open a huge entrance.