Lu Xiaowen didn't stay here any longer, and quickly turned around and left here.

In midair, Bai Yueli looked at his disappearing back. After a while, she regained her senses. She looked back at the Shuanghua Palace over the snow-capped mountains behind her, and finally her expression gradually faded away.

"Senior Sister Bai." Shui Liuqing's thoughts returned to the cage, but she still didn't understand what happened, so she couldn't help turning to look at Bai Yueli in front of her.

Ming Xi, who was behind her, also greeted her, raised her head and asked, "Sister Bai, what does that person mean? Will Sister Fu be alright?"

Hearing this, Bai Yueli first withdrew her gaze, and then said a simple voice. I explained to the two of them what Fuyan would be facing now.

"Master... can she successfully pass the test?" Shui Liuqing paused for a while, and sighed with some murmur, but as soon as the words fell, she was inexplicably convinced that Fu Yan might really be able to.

After all, the other party is always so unexpected. It took Ming Xi to digest it for a while before she understood: "Did Sister Fu pass the test of Shuanghua Palace, and she is a disciple of Shuanghua Palace... But isn't Shuanghua

Palace already abandoned?"

Yueli couldn't help but reached out and touched Ming Xi's head, and explained with a smile: "Everything has its own cause and effect, so don't worry too much."

Seeing this, Ming Xi was relieved.

"啾啾..."

At this time, Xiaoyao Danzi flew over while lying on the body of Bijuan, and Bai Yueli realized with some hindsight that Xiaoyao Danzi was still left outside.

Since Bai Yueli had the scroll, Fu Yan's Baiyao group was rarely put away by her. The two spirit beasts have always been companions of each other, playing together and following behind them.

Now that Fuyan was gone, Bai Yueli paused, and could only prepare to bring the two spirit beasts back to the Demon Realm in person.

Thinking of this, Bai Yueli raised her eyes slightly and looked at the two spirit beasts, then beckoned to them, and said softly, "Come here."

Hearing that, the two spirit beasts... To be precise, Nijuan flew over with the small medicine dumplings, and then Bai Yueli raised her hand to put them away.

Shui Liuqing in front of her seemed to realize something, looked at Bai Yueli and asked, "Senior Sister Bai, are you leaving?"

Hearing her voice, Ming Xi also looked at Bai Yueli.

Bai Yueli didn't hide anything. After nodding a little, she explained, "Well, I need to go back to the Demon Realm, and I can't take you with me."

Hearing this, Shui Liuqing was not too surprised, after all Bai Yueli is a demon cultivator, and they definitely can't go back to the Demon Realm together, and Bai Yueli definitely has her own things to do.

Thinking of this, Shui Liuqing nodded with a smile, and said, "Don't worry, Senior Sister Bai, I will come to Nanyu from time to time to see. If the master comes out, I will let you know where you are going."

Ming Xi knew that Bai Yueli also wanted Although she was a little reluctant to leave, she was still very sensible and showed a smile: "Don't worry, Sister Bai, I can also protect myself."

Bai Yueli looked at them. Somewhat moved, but her return to Demon Domain is a foregone conclusion, and her identity is likely to cause unnecessary trouble for the two of them.

"Okay." Bai Yueli's eyes flashed, she nodded towards the two of them, and finally said: "Be careful with everything, no matter what time, you need to leave a way out for yourself, you know?" Shui

Liuqing and Ming Xi Nodding with a smile.

Seeing this, Bai Yueli lost her slightly moved expression. In fact, Ming Xi and Shui Liuqing have a certain ability to protect themselves. As long as they don't get into big trouble, there will be no problem. .

Taking a last look at the Shuanghua Palace behind, Bai Yueli changed her body after saying goodbye to the two in front of her, and disappeared into a cloud of black energy.

Within a few breaths, there was no more Bai Yueli's breath in half of the sky.

Because of the movement in the main hall of Shuanghua Palace just now, many curious immortal cultivators rushed over, and they seemed to be unwilling to think of what chance they would get.

Looking at the scattered people around, Shui Liuqing shook his head helplessly, then looked down at Ming Xi who was beside him, and asked, "I'm going to continue to practice in Zhongdu or other places. Ming Xi, do you want to come with me?"

After hearing her words, Ming Xi seemed to be thinking for a while, and Shui Liuqing was not in a hurry, quietly waiting for her decision.

Ming Xi, who has a three-headed snake, can be said to be stronger than Shui Liuqing. If the two can be together, they can be considered to be able to take care of each other.

After a long while, Ming Xi finally raised her eyes to look at Shui Liuqing in front of her, and said with a serious look: "Sister Shui, I want to go out and see by myself.

" There is basically no chance to make a move. She lacks actual combat experience. She understands that she also needs to grow up quickly and have the ability to be on her own.

If they continue to follow Shui Liuqing, both of them may not get a good experience, so Ming Xi made this decision.

"Okay." Shui Liuqing responded.

She was not surprised. After all, the road to immortality is lonely. If you want to become stronger, you can only rely on yourself.

Soon, Shui Liuqing and Ming Xi also separated from each other. One of them swept east and the other swept west, but in the blink of an eye, they disappeared near this snow-capped mountain.

No one knows when the next reunion will be.

...

Southern Region is a half-year journey from Demon Region. If Bai Yueli rushes back like this, it must be a little late.

However, the Demon Domain naturally has its own secret forces rooted in the entire continent, and the Southern Region is no exception, so after Bai Yueli and Shui Liuqing separated, they quickly swept away in one direction.

"Om-"

In less than five days, Bai Yueli had passed through the teleportation formation of the exclusive Demon Realm and successfully returned to the Demon Realm.

I don't know if it was because of the return of the Demon Lord, but the entire Demon Realm was in a very quiet state at the moment, and it looked a little abnormal.

Bai Yueli looked around, frowning imperceptibly. For some reason, she always felt that something big was about to happen, and this time the entire Demon Realm might really have a big shock.

Withdrawing her gaze, Bai Yueli didn't delay any longer, she turned around, and swiftly swept toward the magic palace hall again.

The main hall of the Devil's Palace was still very quiet. After Bai Yueli dodged in, he realized later that the Devil Lord didn't seem to have really returned.

When she turned around and was about to go back to her residence first, Li Yuanqiu seemed to have already known the news of her return and was already waiting for her.

Bai Yueli didn't look at all, her delicate and delicate face still revealed a coldness, she raised her feet and walked over step by step.

"The devil hasn't come back yet?" she asked aloud.

Li Yuanqiu stared at her quietly, evoked a radian, and replied calmly: "Maybe, how can I know about the devil."

Bai Yueli paused for a while, and did not continue to say more. What, turned around and left here.

Li Yuanqiu didn't stretch out his hand to stop him, he just glanced at the empty hall of the magic palace, and reached out his hand and pressed his eyebrows with a sad expression.

Bai Yueli never thought that it had been half a year since the Demon Lord returned.

In the past six months, the entire Demon Realm was quite normal, except for Yinlou, who came to challenge her from time to time, but all ended in failure.

Bai Yueli understood that when Fuyan came out again, her strength would definitely have a qualitative leap, so she didn't waste a bit of time, and had been cultivating at the top of the magic pond.

Until...

this day, everyone in the entire Demon Territory received the summoning order from the Demon Lord.

When Bai Yueli arrived at the main hall of the Devil's Palace alone, there was already a crowd of crowded figures, and everyone exuded a magical energy that was hard to ignore.

"I've seen the devil!"

The moment the skeleton chair was turned around, a huge salute sounded in the entire hall. The figure leaned on it quietly, and glanced at everyone below.

In the next time, Bai Yueli heard everyone start to stand up one by one and report the situation of her own forces.

I don't know how long it has passed, and layers of dark clouds suddenly floated in the sky of the entire Demon Domain, as if the entire sky was about to be pressed down.

The Demon Lord finally raised his eyes slightly and glanced outside, and then raised his hand towards the people below, waving it casually.

In less than a quarter of an hour, everyone had already understood that God retreated from the hall, and soon only Bai Yueli and Li Yuanqiu were left in the hall.

Li Yuanqiu stepped forward a little, bowed his hands and said respectfully: "Everything has been arranged properly, everyone is ready to retire from the Demon Realm, and they can set off immediately." The

voice fell, and the eyes of the Demon Lord above moved slightly. Li Yuanqiu seemed to have received some instructions. He didn't speak again, and seemed to turn around and prepare to leave the hall.

When passing by Bai Yueli, he just glanced at each other from the corner of his eye.

Bai Yueli hasn't reacted from Li Yuanqiu's words just now. She is a little bit incredulous. Does this mean that everyone in the entire Demon Territory has to leave?

Soon, only Bai Yueli and the Demon Lord above were left in the huge hall.

Surprisingly silent all around, if a silver needle fell to the ground at this time, it could be heard clearly.

"Wow..."

The next moment, the Demon Lord on the Skeleton Chair raised his hand, and there was a burst of energy fluctuations in the space in front of Bai Yueli, but it was only a moment of effort, and a human-tall mirror suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Your mind

is unstable." Bai Yueli couldn't help being stunned when the voice of the demon monarch sounded in his mind. In the words of ordinary immortal cultivators, it was the unstable mind of the Tao.

Bai Yueli regained her senses and opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but she was unable to defend herself.

The reincarnation mirror, a kind of reincarnation of life that can be virtualized, is a great treasure for tempering one's mind. Bai Yueli was a little surprised when she realized that the mirror in front of her was the legendary reincarnation mirror.

She never thought that the Demon Lord would give it to herself to use.

After calming down, Bai Yueli finally had no more hesitation. She looked at the Samsara mirror in front of her, and walked in slowly.

I saw a flash of light, and the hall was empty. In the first life, Bai Yueli was a demon who was adopted by ordinary humans. On the day when her identity was revealed, it rained heavily, and

the once friendly and amiable villagers instantly became bared...

...

At the same time, a figure came out of the Demon Lord's body. If Bai Yueli was here, he would have recognized at a glance that this person was the Demon Lord clone who led her to cultivate the devil.

The clone looked up at the sky outside, and seemed to shake his head helplessly, and said to himself with emotion: "It seems that you are not sure to survive this catastrophe?"

The devil on the skeleton chair is really The body does not have any words, just staring at his avatar.

Withdrawing his gaze, the clone turned to laugh again: "This continent is really shrouded by something. For tens of thousands of years, no one has been able to break through the laws of the world and leave the continent."

"It's really a pity. ."

"My body of freedom has just recovered not long ago." The avatar laughed at himself helplessly, and then he calmed down and looked up at the real body on the skull chair again.

Soon, there was a dead silence again.