Chapter 36

The following day, Y/n return home from Kyoto when he arrived home everyone was pleased to see him back

But what surprised that Yasaka and Kunou tagged along with him

And had suitcases with them

Y/n tells everyone that Yasaka and Kunou will be living together.

Akeno and girls were pleased to see that their boyfriend and lover cares for others.

When he was gone Issei told him that his own TV show was popular and did a performance for the kids in the Underworld world.

He even told him on how Irina was so pumped up and Xenovia, Asia, and Koneko were all over him backstage and Rias being mad. Issei also told him on how he made a little boy happy and signing his hat and Ms. Gremory asking him to take Rias in the hands of marriage.

Next Day

Y/n, Issei, and Rias were spying on Ravel, the daughter of the Phenix Family. Issei was thought that Ravel will be high a mighty like a rich girl laughing.

(Imagine standing next to Issei)

Y/n for once agrees on Issei

Then...

They even asked for Gasper but was a no go.

Later everyone arrived at the ORC clubroom as they prepare for the school festival.

Everyone starts doing the decorations since the Old School Building for the School Festival

Y/n along with the Kiba and Issei were working on the boards

Y/n was listening as Issei and Kiba were talking about the upcoming fight with Sairaorg.

Then Azazel told Rias and Issei that Sairaorg Butler has called them for a favor from Sairaorg.

While they left everyone continue working for the School Festival.