Chapter 29

After what happen to Issei, his left arm changed to his Sacred Gear and was put in a coma for the past 3 days. They took him to Rias's home as he laid in bed still not moving or waking up everyone was worried.

As Azazel and Sirzechs talks about Issei conditions. Asia feels bad that it was her fault that Issei is this. Xenovia and Gasper cheers her up.

Then Azazel looks at Asia. She holds the key for Issei to recover and come out from his coma. Asia stayed in the room with Issei and uses her Sacred gear to help him. After waiting, everyone was relief that Asia was able to walk Issei up and healed him.

Time skip

After that everyone went back home with everyone in the living room

Rias told the school that we were overseas practicing a match.

Y/N: all's well that ends well.

Xenovia: There are other problems beside that.

Rossweisse: *sob* it's not fair! How could Lord Odin be so cruel? I stupidly thought he returned to take me back home, and instead he sends me into battle! I did it, no complaints. And when it was all over and done with? He's gone back to Vallhalla and boring old Rossweisse behind.

Irina and Raynare trying to cheer up Rossweisse while Y/N chuckled

Next Day

Issei and Asia were training for the Three Legged race while Y/N was seeing their pace and good synchronization

Y/N: Hey Issei, do you have a stop watch?

Issei: Yeah, I left at the clubroom

Issei and Y/N went to go get it.

As they arrived, Issei and Y/N saw Koneko and Gasper were relief that Issei was front of them

Issei and Y/N widen their eyes and ran upstairs and burst through the door

Issei: Get away from her!

Rias than attack everyone was confused.

Y/N: She's under its spell

Issei: What?

Then the imposter raises his hand with a red light seen as an explosion happen. Issei and everyone then Sona and her peerage arrived to keep everyone back from the building.

Asia, Akeno, and Xenovia and the others arrived and were relief everyone was safe.

Then Azazel arrived

Azazel: Vallhalla sent an emergency message to Rossweisse. Loki was responsible.

Issei: That son of bitch!

Time skip

After what happen Azazel explains about Loki while Issei and Rossweisse had a private talk.

As everyone listen to Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: my sources say she's been taken to the Dimensional Gap

Issei: The Dimensional Gap?

Akeno: Isn't that where Asia was sent by Diodora?

Everyone discussed a plan to get there. Luckily, Vali is the answer.

Issei and Koneko went to see Vali. After a while Vali agree to help.

Later

Everyone gathered as Arthur approached with the sword in hand. Azazel gave Asia artifact for protection and a apology for her kidnapping. Irina, Kuroka, Raynare and Rossweisse remain behind as Y/N, Issei, and everyone teleported to the Dimensional Gap.

As they arrived, Arthur told everyone that they have one hour before returning.

Everyone us their hearts to call out Rias.

Moments later, a portal opens up as they looked and saw Rias

Asia: Rias! Is that you?

She didn't respond and looks at them

Y/n: I got a bad feeling about this

As Xenovia, Gasper, Asia try reach out to Rias. Asia flies to her, but Rias summoned a glyph which Akeno and Y/N moves her out the way as the attack past everyone.

Y/N: Damnit, she under the imposter control. It's controlling the her will

Issei try to reason with her but no go.

Everyone has no chase but to attack Rias.

Then Issei was able to get to Rias. In response, she gasps as well as scream in pain as her powers engulfs her.

Y/N: That's...

Xenovia: I'm guessing that's tricks new.

As everyone was confused Y/N realized it

Y/N: Loki! You guys remember, when Issei went berserk?

Everyone listens

Y/n: He must somehow got a piece from his corrupt Juggernaut Drive.

Then Rias attack hurting everyone.

Akeno was caught by Y/N

Then everyone starts to vanish one by one.

Y/N: Issei, it up to you. You are the only one that can reach into her heart. Please save her

Then Y/N vanished.

After returning from the Dimensional Gap. Irina and Rossweisse were relief to see that we were okay. Then Azazel came and told everyone that Loki was able to aquire a fragment from Issei Juggernaut Drive when he went berserk which proofs Y/n was right.Everyone gives Issei luck and hope to defeat Loki's copy of himself.

Soon after, Issei and Rias came back. Asia was pleased and hugs him.

Issei and Rias were having a hard time to remember what happened.

Y/N smiled while holding hands with Akeno, Kuroka, Ryan and Irina.

Later

Y/n was sleeping and have a glimpse of his future then woke up to see Akeno's boobs and saw Kuroka, Raynare Irina sleeping together

(Imagine Issei is you. Konoko as Kuroka Asia as Irina, Xenovia as Raynare )

Next Day, everyone was at the rebuild ORC clubroom as Rias and Rossweisse having a conversation and paper work

After a few conversations, Rossweisse joins the House of Gremory. Than Azazel appeared and once again sitting in Rias chair. Then Azazel told Issei and Y/N have their own Underworld TV show that finally was scheduled.

Then finally Field Day happen.

(Watch Highschool dxd season 3 ep 12 for the field day scene. Imagine Kuroka, Raynare, and Y/N are in there participating a event or cheering. And for class Y/N behind Irina and Xenovia. Picture yourself standing by Akeno and Kuroka next to Rossweisse and Raynare next to Asia)
20:26-23:32