Chapter 25 🍋

After everyone came back, Y/N hugs Akeno and Irina that they were safe. They told him that Issei died from the dog's bite, but luckily was brought back with a little gift from a Phenix.
As everyone left the Underworld, a few people forgot the real challenge.

Y/N was in his room, almost finish the assignment when he heard a knock at his door.

Y/N: Come in

Akeno: Sorry to interrupt. But I brought tea

He smile

Y/n: Oh thank you

Then Akeno helps him to finish the work

Y/n: Thanks for the help.

*turns to her*

Akeno: No problem. In return I get to ask a favor

Akeno: There's something I like to do.

Y/N: Okay

Time skip

Y/n: Even Akeno and I live in the same house, but why would to meet all the way out here?

Akeno: Sorry.

Akeno: Hope you weren't waiting too long

Y/n: No. Not at all

He looks at her on how beautiful she is

Akeno: Alright. Then let's go have some fun.

Y/N and Akeno went to the aquarium, got to get some ice cream, they went to stores to look at purses and sat down and talk at a restaurant.

As they walk down the street. Y/n saw and recognized a group of people by a pole (Raynare, Irina, and Kuroka) causing Akeno and Y/N to laugh as they run off.

After losing them and catching a breathe. Y/n looks around and saw signs of rest or stay.

Y/n: Oh boy, we're at the location of love hotels.

Before walking off his shirt get grabbed

Akeno: It's fine. Even if we done it already. Let's go. Honestly, l'd like to

Y/N blush before being distributed by Lord Odin. Then Rossweisse and Akeno's father.

After returning home, Lord Odin had a talk with Rias and Azazel.

While Y/n was present with Akeno's father and her by his side.

Barkiel: Akeno. There's something I'd like to fo over with you

Akeno: Cut to the chase, my time's precious

Y/n thought: Akeno, show you care for him. You can't be angry for ever

Barkiel: why were you meeting a person from the Dragons in such a lascivious part of town?

Y/n was embarrassed