Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

ابدأ من البداية

Tae...

He had waited for this moment for long. So long. The entire morning he spent without Mew had made him realise how important Mew was to him. How he could not live without him. How much he mean to him.

He was waiting, standing at the Aisle, repeating the vows in his mind,  but he forgot everything once he saw Mew coming towards him.

He was wearing a white suit. As pure as he was. Holding white flowers, he was flawless. Innocent. Like his Angel.

He was looking gorgeous in the Tux, Tae had chosen for him. And not to mention the pink on his cheeks. Tae frowned as Mew came closer.

Mew looked at him frowning and he was insecure at once. He saw Tae looking at him with deep eyes before coming close to him.

He cupped his cheeks, rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion.

"I told you not to wear a blush on baby". Tae said in a sulking tone. Mew looked at him confused and then blushed even more.

"I.. I am not wearing any blush on Phi". Mew said biting his lips....

"Aowh..". Tae step back blushing himself. As always he forgot Mew would blush so easily.

"Am so happy Love". Tae held his hands as the priest took the mic indicating the beginning of the ceremony.

Mew didnt know what priest was asking them. His vision was getting blurry at every word of love Tae was promising him. He didnt know when Tae slipped the ring in his finger and now was waiting for him to speak.

It was overwhelming. He looked around at everyone. They were smiling with tears in their eyes. He turned back to the man he loved the most. He was looking back at him with love stuck eyes.

"I... I... I dont remember what i was supposed to say". Mew said in an embarrasses tone. Everyone bust out into laughter looking at the cute boy. Tae smiled at him. Squeezing his hands a bit to encourage him.

"But yes. I remember one thing. The most important thing". Mew paused looking intently at Tae. "I love you Phi Tae. I love you so much that i cant forget it ever. Thank you Phi". He slipped the other ring in Tae's finger before kissing the back of his palm.

"I announce you Tae Darvid and Mew Suppassit as lawfully wedded husbands. You may sign the papers and kiss each other". The preist announcred at the Mayor presented them with the papers to sign as their marriage was registered.

"May i"? Tae turned to cup Mew's cheeks, asking like a gentleman for their first official kiss. And Mew nodded his head shyly.

Everyone cheered for the couple who sealed their marriage with a gentle promising kiss.
************

Mew was standing in the window of the Master Suite they were staying in for a week in Russia. Curtesy Mr and Mrs Troy Thompson, aka Laila and Troy.

He was in his night gown. Waiting for Tae to finish his call while he was watching over the city. It was a perfect weather. Spring. The flowers were in full bloom so Troy and Laila invited them to spend their honeymoon in Russia.

"Am sorry Bub". He smiled as Tae back hug him whispering sweet sorries.

"Hmmm". Mew leaned his head on Tae's shoulder, intervining their fingers. He smiled to see the rings shining together.

"I have waited for this day for so long Bub". Tae said following his gaze to the city outside.

"So did i Phi. I was scared in the beginning. To realise my feelings for you. To confess them. I was scared you will reject me. I was not even sure if i have any right to love you. I always kept myself as the last option, for you to fall for me.