Mafia's Angel. 8

Mafia'a Angel chapter 8

"Mew why dont you stay here tonight. Boss would be late or he might not come tonight. He has gone to other city baby". Max was trying to convince Mew to stay with him and Tul since evening.

"We can go binge watch movies. Snacks. Or long drive". Tul coaxed too. But again for the nth time Mew shook his head no.

"I havent asked Phi Tae". He replied the same answer.

"You can always call him". Max handed him his phone.

"No Phi. What if he is busy and didnt read text. He would be worried if he came back. I better be going". Mew said standing up this time. He knew what Max was saying was right, but... He couldnt sleep anywhere but at his place. Even if Tae wasnt there, his scent was enough to keep him comfy.

Max sighed but stood up to, to drop him up on his floor.

"Call me if you get scared okay. You are so stubborn". Max faked irritation but smiled looking at Mew acting all cute.

"Dai Kurbbbbb. Mew would call Phi if Mew is scared". He said in his baby voice making Max chuckle.

"okay okay. Go inside and lock the door. Dont open it for anyone. Check the peephole if someone comes, though only Boss can come at this floor. Still, he has his key card and finger access. Okay". He was worried and Mew knew.

"Okay Phi. I wont open the door. Now go. Bye bye". He closed the door and clicked the lock shut. Only then Max turned.

"Am counting on you". He murmured to no one but he knew he was heard...

**********

Tae had planned to stay overnight but there was a certain feeling in his heart calling him home. He couldnt leave Mew alone. Although he thought. May be Mew was living with Max but... No. He wouldnt. Not that Tae had ever objected, but Mew had never spent the night with Max and Tul, no matter how late Tae was.

So finally after driving safe and fast, he was standing at the door of the penthouse almost past midnight.

He looked around and nodded to apparently no one. The penthouse was lit in low lights just as Tae would leave. A lamp in the lounge and hallway.

Quietly he tiptoed to check Mew's room, but wait... It was empty. The sheets were neat. The bed was untouched.

'Seems like Mew staying downstairs'. He sighed pulling out his mobile to call him but drop the idea. He must be sleeping. Well that was first.

He clucked his tongue in disappointment but again he had promised Mew to respect his decision, whatever it was. So he walked to his bedroom to bath and sleep. He was feeling tired out of sudden.

He put his blazer down one of the chairs in his room. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away too. He had cancelled his idea of taking a bath. A change of clothes would do. He thought and went to his closet with a mirror in the center.

He took his night shorts and was about to unbuckle his pants when his gaze fell on the mirror. He was startled? Noo. He was shocked. Infact surprised in a good way. He rubbed his eyes before looking in the mirror again and then turned back to see..

Mew... He was sleeping in his bed. Snuggled into his pillow. He was almost sprawled as if searching for the spot where Tae would sleep.

Tae came to his bed, slowly not to produce any sound. He saw Mew sleeping on his stomach. He was clutching the pillow to his chest. His hair scattered and that pout.....

Tae felt his heart hammering inside. Was it a dream? No. It wasnt. He had dreamt of it for long, but the reality.. It was no doubt far more beautiful than he had imagined.