Mafia's Angel. 17

Mafia's Angel 17

Tae looked at his side where Mew was sleeping peacefully. Well, now peacefully after Tae gave him pain killers and a refreshing bath. And now he was sleeping like a baby, clutching his pillow to his chest.

Tae took him 3 times and forced himself as well as Mew to stop, who seemed like in heat. He didnt know Mew was wild. But he enjoyed it none the less.

He slipped inside the sheets and carefully pulled him on his chest, taking care not to shuffle him much. He was happy. It felt like he was holding the whole world in his arms. Well to him Mew was his world. Never felt even ruling The Mafia for over a decade. May be this is what they call being in love. He didnt know when he drifted to sleep. A peaceful one.

Mew opened his eyes and smiled looking at sleeping Tae. The night was still fresh in his mind. He recalled how much he cried after their first sex, no, love making as Tae said.

All his worst memories were replaced with a feeling of love. Love, that he had for his man. Who made sure that every time Mew would cry with pleasure only. He was bathed, changed, pampered. He was taken care. What else one would want.

He carefully slid out of the bed to go to the washroom. Yawning he saw himself in the mirror. His eyes were open wide. Frantically he moved his hand on his neck and unbuttoned his shirt to see the red marks going inside his shirt.

"Hawwwww". He gasped in shock. His body was covered in reds and purples. Hickeys, bites and not to forget the 10 fingers  on both sides of his waist cut. "Is he even human"? He voiced out in surprise.

"Well, i was, before last night. Now i am a Wolf, your Wolf". He didnt know when Tae came behind him and backhug him. Mew blushed hiding his face in his hands.

Tar smiled looking at the beautiful boy in his arms before turning him to face him. Gently opening his hands, he kissed his forehead with love.

"Are you in pain"? He asked direct looking into Mew's eyes.

"Not even a single bit Phi. Am just in love. So much in love with you". Mew wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, putting his face in Tae's neck.

"I love you too baby. Now fresh up and then we will go out for breakfast". Tae pecked his slightly abused lips.

"Ummm Phi. Like this"? Mew pointed at himself.

"Why? Feeling ashamed"? Mew looked at Tae with confused gaze. Why would he....???

"Ohhh. Silly. No. Why would i be ashamed of all these marks by you. You can brand every single inch on my body and i will display it with pride.

Its that i..I feel shy". Mew said with a light tint making Tae chuckle. He seriously got offended that Mew didnt like the marks.

"Give me 10 minutes Phi. And then we will go to our usual spot. Okay"? Mew booped their noses before pushing Tae out of the bathroom.

He went out in simple Tee and Jeans and saw Tae had changed too. Tae looked at him smiling and then frowned.

"Oh no no no no. We are not going out like this". He said turning Mew around and looking up and down at him. Mew looked back at him. Whats now?

"But Phi this is your favorite". He said but Tae shook his head.

"No you are not wearing it until these marks are gone". Tae said in a possessive tone. Mew looked at him with not so amused expressions.

"I mean, people would be ogling at you Bub. Change it". Tae said in a low tone this time. He knew now why Mew said in the washroom.