Mafia's Angel. 12

Mafia's Angel 12.
He woke up after god knows how much time in a room. His throat was parched. He heard the door opening and he sat up, leaning with the bedhead, covering his ears he was begging for mercy. 

He was shivering with fear as he heard someone approaching him.

"No. Please. Please let me go. Please. Dont please".

"Hey Bub. Mew. Baby. Its me. Open your eyes Bub". Wait what.???? He snapped open his eyes and launched himself in Tae's arms crying loudly.

Tae held him tightly in his arms and let out a breath of relief.

/*Flashback*/

Tae ended the call and rushed back to Mew but as he stepped on the floor he had to run to the washroom. Thanks to the juice he consumed. He jogged to where he left Mew but he wasnt there.

Surprised, he looked around in the shops around, but no use. He picked up the phone to call him but facepalmed to hear it ringing in his own jacket.

"Shitttt". He cursed standing there with hands on his waist. Mew never did it. He would always stay by Tae or may be he was late enough to scare Mew.

He called his security, Max and Tul to reach him as soon as possible while he held his phone to show Mew's pictures to every passerby  but no use. Everyone was in a hustle to respond to him properly.

Just then his men arrived and he quickly sat in the car, ordering Max and Tul to take different direction. Mew shouldnt be far, he was on foot after all. So far he had no idea where to see but then a bulb sparked in his mind. Why the hell he didnt check.

He opened his mobile and entered a code in a search application. And there. His baby boy was around 5 km from here. A red dot indicated he was not moving.

He called Max to reach the 4th Avenue and his own driver blasted the car in full speed.

He reached Mew and ran to him on time when Mew was about to fall down. He picked him up and rushed to his car as he could feel the panicked state of Mew. He knew Mew must have been so scared that it would have triggered his trauma.

/*Flashback ends*/

"Mew. Bub open your eyes baby. Its me baby". Tae managed to calm him down after half an hour. A lot of comfort words. So many sweet nothings. So many assurities. Finally Mew let himself relax in Tae's arms.

"Thats it Bub. Thats it. Shhhh. You are safe. You are with me bub. Calm down". He kissed his forehead and still tear shedding puffed eyes.

"I.. I.. Was.. Los... Lost. Ph..phi le..left me... Mew ...was.. Sca..red". Mew said in between hiccups and a fresh trail of tears slipped passed his eyes.

"Ssshhh Baby. Phi Tae can never let Mew lost baby. I am sorry. I got late. Am so sorry Bub". Tae let him snuggle close to him. He knew nothing could comfort him more than the physical assurity of him being close to his loved ones..

"Phi Tae took long so Mew went to search for him". Mew said softly but it sounded more like a complaint.

"Phi is sorry Mew. Phi had to take call and then use restroom Bub. Are you okay? Anyone hurt you"? He asked in a concern but Mew shook No, much to his relief.

"I dont understand why the hell you cannot listen to anyone". Just then Max entered the room scowling in anger.

Mew looked at him confused, while Tae was glaring at him. Max in anger was a worst thing he wanted to face.

"Max. Leave. We will talk when home. We have to leave early morning tomorrow. Go and get packed". Tae signalled him to leave but no...

"When Boss specifically said you not to move around why the hell did you go out? He knows the place while you, you cannot even go pee without him. Just because of your stupidity, do you have any idea how much worried we were". Max just snapped at a confused looking Mew who was cowering in fear at every word of anger being shot at him.. He was shivering covering his ears.