1

3rd Person POV

In the middle of the night we see a drak view Inside of a building hallway stairs, light flickering on and off, suddenly the door slammed open revealing someone running up the stairs of the building panting rapidly it was a female, with clear running footsteps echoing the hallway.

After the female had ran upstairs completely a few seconds later the door once again opens but gently, making it creak a little.

Going back to the female she found a door but couldn't open it, she then ran to the opposite direction of the hallway panting rapidly still.

The female found another door is picked it's lock, the lock then made a click sound indicating that it is now open.

The female then noticed a person below where she's standing, her view then shiftef the the person below her it was a female with red hair.

The red hair shot her but she dodged it opening the door then closed it shut, the female then locked it and pushed the door close the female could be seen injured, a blood on her shoulder and hand, the female inhaled and exhaled before slamming herself on the iron door with her injured shoulder.

She flipped herself with her back now resting on the iron door, she panted holding her shoulder.

Sliding she sat on the floor with her blood smeard the to door behind her as she did so.

The female stood up and started walking around the rooftop as the door could be heard rattling open.

The female walked straight to the fence, she held onto it with her hands that's full with her own blood, the female climbed up to the fence dropping her glasses on the floor, the female successfully claimed uo and now is at the edge of the rooftop holding onto the fence.

The iron door finally opens as the red haired pointed her gun to the female who's injured, even though she was at the edge of the rooftop she still managed to run when the red hair shoot her gun.

The female runs whike the red hair keeps on shooting her gun, the female then jumped to the other building and managed to hold onto the edge of the roof before she even falls, the female then uses her other hand with blood to hold onto the other side of the roof but her other hand ended up getting shot leading her to let go of the other side on the roof.

Her other hand still managed to hold she grunted indicating that she can't hold onto the endge anymore.

The red hair then loaded her gun once again walking closer to where the injured female is, spitting her the red hair pointing her gun where the female is and shot her other hand leading for the female to fall onto the ground.

The red hair left the roof top, suddenly footsteps could be heard in the alleyway where the injured female fell.

???: Rin, didn't I tell you to be careful?

A female voice could be heard asking the said female who's now known as Rin, the female who spoke has H/N hair wearing and umbrella with a creature beside her glowing, the H/C female sighed setting her umbrella aside and sat on top of Rin.

???: why did I even bother to ask you, you're knocked up afterall, I guess I have now choice.

The H/C female closed her and Rin's face gap between their faced, the H/C then kissed Rin's lips.

After a few minutes H/C haired female pulled away from the kiss.

???: This should help you with the pain your feeling right now.

H/C hair female chuckles at the statement that she made.

???: but I guess I shouldn't worry about the pain that you're feeling now because you're a....
______________________

The female who's named Rin then woke up frim her slumber naked with only blanket covering her, suddenly she held her head.

Rin: Ouch...

End Of Chapter 1
______________________

A/N: Here yiu are my devil's, I made the hair and eyes white so you a can choose the color to your liking also, I feel like I'm a beginner again....