☯︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑- 5

Magsimula sa umpisa

So my name is Han Y/n, I'm 22 years old and I love puppies, cats and chocolates a lot. And you know I even have a cat...she is snowy. What a sweetheart. She will surely like you. I like to talk and talk and talk. What about you?"

She talked continuously while Taehyung was on the urge of getting a headache because of how annoyed he was feeling. He sighed and funny decide to speak.

"Look Y/N...I never wanted to get married, I had to say yes.. I had to agree for this because my grandma was pressurising me a lot. But look I won't be able to love you back so don't expect me to behave all lovey dovey with you because I loathe that shit."

He said with a slight tone of annoyed and hatred. While y/n just tilted her head and gazed at him. She likes challenges. Kim Taehyung according ti her was a challenge she would love to face. After all, that's what she learnt from her oppa.

Smiling she said," Hmmm Mr. Taehyung I understand... But it's ok right? We will be all fine I hope...I will try to make you fall for me."

She said with determination smiling sweetly at him making him stare at her in amusement. She indeed is something. That's why she was the first girl to catch his eye. Though she can be a total headache. But still a faintest smile appeared on his lips listening to her words which she immediately caught amd smirked looking at him.

She wanted to tease him but she will on their wedding night.

"So...Uhh...you don't have any problem in marrying a person l-like me?"
Taehyung asked hesitantly. He was feeling guilty about something but he couldn't pinpoint it.

"Why would I have a problem Taehyung?" She asked curiously tilting her head. Taehyung ears turned red as he cleared his throat and gulped the lump caught in his throat.

"Umm...I-I you see there are many boys o-out there and t-they are kind unlike me....I-I won't be able to g-give you time... And I-I-"

His rambling got cut off when
Y/N placed her finger on his lips. His eyes widened and his lips parted in shock. She leaned closer to his face smirking increasing his heartbeat. His face was flushed red. Never he had seen such a bold girl.

"I wanna marry you Mr. Kim and that's final and mark my words, I will make you fall for me.  If not today then tomorrow. Don't even think of me as a shy timid girl because I am a person who will make others fall weak. Now Mr. Kim....you are bound to me, Han Y/N, and you will be mine."
Y/N whispered near his ears and bit his earlobe and left the place happily without turning back.

Whereas Taehyung was there, frozen on his place, eyes wide and looking down, still processing her words. Her seductive yet determined sweet voice, her sultry eyes, beautiful and bold personality.

"Fuck! My heart, My heart is beating so fast. What are you doing to me Han Y/N." He whispered to himself pressing his left hand onto his chest where the heart was. Sweet beads  formed on his forehead when he rewind his mind to the moment she bit his earlobe. Chills went down his spine.

He looked around to find that she has gone. A sudden sadness sprawl over his heart. But inside he was screaming in nervousness. She must have told yes to their parents. He is really going to marry a tigress, an untamed beauty. What is she planning to do with him? She already have so much control over his body and her eyes which shower the glint of playfulness honestly scared him.

He, The 'Kim Taehyung' ,was scared of a petite fragile girl. Well physically she was fragile but as it has been said, "never judge a book by its cover"
She is jist exact opposite of her face. He expected her to shed tears, cry like a baby listening to his harsh words but all he got was a smile. A beautiful smile.

Her words echoed in his ears again.

"Don't even think of me as a shy timid girl because I am a person who will make others fall weak. Now Mr. Kim....you are bound to me, Han Y/N, and you will be mine."

He sighed for the 'n'th time but a smile still lingered on his face. He closed his eyes breathing the faint fragrance of petrichor. 

"Like I thought Han Y/N, you really are different."

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬!!
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
☯︎𝐃𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭☯︎

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂