❆ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ❆

Start from the beginning

❀──────────────────❀

" * you look frustrated about something * guess I'm pretty good at my job, huh? "

Sans says with venomous tone in the end sentence, throwing a glare at the sickening human infront of him.
bones forming from the ground, but the human dodge it and run toward sans with unimaginable speed.
Sans quickly summons a lot of gaster and blasts them toward humans to keep distance between them, over and over again until he dies and the humans reset again.

'No....
This time I need change'

Sans observes the corridor while trying to dodge all attacks from humans,as his eye light meet with something behind the human.

'That's it!'

He raised his left hand, making bones attack and destroy the pillars in there goes unnoticed by the human.
As the human charge the judge, all the sudden the pillar collapse make earthquake spikes throughout the corridor.

That catch human by surprise, they try to balance their body and focus to dodge all the collapse pillars.
Then Sans teleport infront of them and summon a long sharp bone, he chunks it at a human. shock the human, they try to block it but sans more faster than them.

The bone stabbed into their right wrist, make them drop their knife. their  screaming in a pain and pleading to stop. Sans ignores them, he took advangete of it to forming a bone, then stab human from behind.

The human falls to the floor
sans watch with a poker face as they vanish, sans changing his attention to a star across the corner of the corridor.

He knows right now he seems out of his character, He knows it is not supposed to be done by the judge.
But it doesn't matter, all he wants its to end everything.
Sans teleport to the star and try to destroy it with his gaster blaster out of desperation and hope. The next thing everything was glitching and turned black...

.

.

.

❀──────────────────❀

Chara/frisk pov

That was new...
sans have never done this before, but it's okay, things are getting more and more challenging.

I can help but smile as i grow amused.
I spawn and prepare for something only to be greeted silently in the corridor.
Wait where sans? I try to find him, Check every locations but i didn't find him, he just disappear like a ghost.

'Maybe that's just my imagination'

I continued my destiny to the barrier to meet asgore and flowey...
Dust lingers in the air as I go to the surface
letting a warm of sunrise fill my body

Much disappointment nothing i find interesting when i fight asgore as expected. After standing doing nothing the place automatic started to change, the menu came in front of me

•─────✧─────•

THE END

Continued             reset

•─────✧─────•

I'm getting bored of this game ....

Maybe just maybe one more reset, everything can be interesting. When I wanted to push the reset button, I gasp out of sudden pain. As i look down, isaw a bone stab my chest.

" * heh,you should keep your guard up "

A familiar voice came from behind me
Before i can answer, my view already filled with darkness....

Determinations soul appeared and then shattered into pieces like glass.

•─────✧─────•

YOUR LOSE

•─────✧─────•

Sans pov

" * Hehehe...."

As my smile gets bigger
I did it ...  i stopped it...

I feel satisfied watching them as they crumble to death for the last time.
But why am I not happy like before?

Did I regret doing this?

I saw my right hand which was holding a sharp bone covered in blood, The realization cosumed me like wildfire make me.
I am already become a person that I hate the most.

And it seems like the universe does not approve with my action

The menu gets brighter and glitcher, the darkness wrapping me in suffocating embrace.
I panicked i try to press reset button to go back my home but it's no use, i feel every bone in me shred to pieces, i can hear their crack and my left eye its feel burning

      "Its hurt its hurt"

" Stop stop stop stop "

I scream in agony
hoping for someone came

but nobody came

❀──────────────────❀

Thank you for reading this
Dont forget to take care of yourself
And I hope you have a nice day - Author