Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3

Start from the beginning

M/N then grabbed the device from Keenie's hands and spoke through it.

M/N: Deerie?

Deerie: Nice try, Keenie. I know the little "babe in the woods" voice.

M/N: It's not Keenie! It's M/N!

Deerie's eyes widened as she heard the name.

M/N: I know. I missed you too, but listen to Keenie! Have a heart! We have a problem in our hands, Cletus has totally lost it! You need to get some people here and tell them to hurry up and stop him. Y/N is about to die! So what are you gonna do? OH, that's right! Get your people down here and help us NOW!

Deerie opened a portal that looked like a window and looked through it. She was shocked to see what Cletus was doing and the state that Y/N and his friends were in.

Deerie: Oh no...
----------------

Cletus: I assure you all Reaper has been playing with your minds, for he is an agent of an ancient evil that I have been trying to stop all along. He, and his friends, are the true villains! They were demons in disguise!

Y/N and the others froze in fear knowing that this time the cat was out of the bag, Pandora's Box was opened, the fire has been lit, the wave has been splashed, and the snow has been melted. Everyone knew what they were now. What did the humans do and how did they react?? Did they run? Did they call the Army? Did they believe Cletus thinking he was the hero all along???

Cletus: They are the true monsters.

Cletus' smile grew wider, hoping to see the reaction...

Human: So?