Loo Loo Land🤡

Y/N was still sitting on his chair until he finally processed what just happened on the news. He jumped off the couch and ran out the door, following Blitzo and the others.

 He jumped off the couch and ran out the door, following Blitzo and the others

LOO LOO LAND

Loo Loo Land, the kingdom of dark humor, threatening mascots, and not so cool rides. It's ruled by both the clown, Fizzarolli, and his boss, Mammon. Apparently, Stolas thought of it to be a good idea since he's trying to have his daughter, Octavia Goetia, accept him as a father. He asked Blitzo and the rest of the team (minus Loona) to be bodyguards for the trip.

Blitzo: Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?

???: GUYS!

The trio turned around to see a very tired Y/N running toward them.

Blitzo: Y/N? I thought you hated this place.

Y/N: (pants) I still do. But Stolas asked that I should come. Sup, Via?

Octavia: Nothing much...

Moxxie: Wait you guys know each other?

Octavia: I was also friends with Kat and Josh as well.

Millie: Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot! It hasn't changed a bit. Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!

Y/N: You loved this place a lot?

Millie: I love this place! My parents would bring me and my siblings here when they could swing it. Money-wise.

Moxxie: Yeaaaah

Moxxie: Yeaaaah. The prices do seem rather criminal. I mean, that much for a novelty cup that you use one time?

Millie: 'Cause it's Loo Loo Land!

Blitzo: Listen to your hoe, Mox. Look, how 'bout I take the first watch while you guys have a little fun?

Millie: OOOOOH! Guys, We gotta do my favorite ride!