Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)

Moxxie: Oh Sorry Y/N. I didn't know you were sick.

Moxxie was on his phone talking to Y/N in the video, who was sick and couldn't come.

Y/N: (raspy) I woke up this morning with a fever and a sore throat. Sorry guys, but I'm in no shape to kill.

Blitzo: Don't worry Y/N. We can handle this one by ourselves.

Y/N raised an eyebrow.

Y/N: Really?

Blitzo: Abso-fucking-luetly.

Millie: Get well soon Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks, guys.

Y/N hung up the phone and laid back on his bed, groaning.

Y/N: (sneezes) (groans) I hate being sick.

Y/N got up and laid back on the railing of his bed. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. He put it on CNN in the Human World. Verosika showed up in a cute nurse costume and did a sexy walk toward her lover and sat on the floor with her arms and her head resting on the bed.

 Verosika showed up in a cute nurse costume and did a sexy walk toward her lover and sat on the floor with her arms and her head resting on the bed

Verosika: 🎵How's my patient doing?🎵~

Y/N: Good actually. (sneezes) God, I should be helping them, killing the person they were assigned.

Verosika: Yeah well... You don't need to be an assassin all the time Y/N.

Y/N: Good point. Speaking of which, I have a question.

Verosika: Ask away.

Y/N: How come you never told me that the others had other dreams as well?

Verosika looked up.

Verosika: I never told you?

Y/N: Nope.

Verosika began to sit right next to Y/N.

Verosika: Well..even though we are incubi and succubi, we don't like having sex sometimes.

Y/N: During those times you don't want to, but you have to right?

Verosika: Yes. We are demons of Lust Y/N. No matter what, we have to because it's our trait.

Y/N placed his hand on Verosika's as she blushed and looked at him. Y/N smiled.

Verosika: Kiki wanted to be a nurse since she is good at treating wounds and knows the anatomy of both the human and demon body. Apple's an anime fanatic, but she is also a great computer hacker. She was able to get some money from other dollars without breaking any laws.

Y/N was impressed to hear this.

Y/N: Did Apple use her codes?

Verosika: Yep!