Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3

Y/N/Cletus: (grunting)

Cletus and Y/N were still fighting in the sky...

Cletus: WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!!?

Cletus then pulled out an arrow and slashed it at Y/N. Y/N blocked it and countered. However...they both managed to hit each other. Cletus managed to stab Y/N in the arm and Y/N managed to punch Cletus' tooth out!

(STAB) (POW)

Y/N: AAGH!!

Cletus: RRGH!!

Y/N kicked Cletus away and tried to pull the arrow out of his arm as it was bleeding a lot. He successfully got it out and grabbed the box with his other hand.

Y/N: (grunting)

Y/N then moved his arms to the parachute that was attached to the box and desperately tried to pull the cord.

Y/N: CMON! CMON!!!

(PULL) (FWOOOOMMP)

And just like that, the parachute made it out and Y/N saved himself.

Y/N: YEAH!! YEeeeOH SHIT!!!

Even though Y/N got the parachute to open up and the box fell slower, he was close to the ground and he saw something that shocked him...his own friends...Verosika...all of them were exposed...Humanity now knows that demons exist.

Y/N: Oh no...Nononononono!

Y/N jumped off the box the moment it touched the ground and he ran to his friends.

Y/N: GUYS!

Coco: Y--I mean...REAPER!

Coco ran to Y/N and hugged him.

Josh: Guys, what do we do? Whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo!?

Moxxie: I don't know!

Blitzo: Oh crap...Maybe we should've gotten human disguises...

Everyone: YA THINK!?

Y/N saw the humans with gawked expressions as they just learned that demons existed.

Stacy from Turning Red: O...M...G!

Even worse, Cletus floated down with a smile on his face.

Cletus: Well...I guess the game is over. I won...

Cletus then turned to the crowd and the demons watched in fear and in defeat as Cletus gloated in front of them.

Cletus: ATTENTION HUMANS! ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I AM CLETUS, A CHERUB FROM HEAVEN AND TODAY IS THE DAY I SHALL FREE YOU ALL FROM DECEPTION! YOU'RE SO-CALLED "HERO" AND HIS "GIRLFRIEND", ALONG WITH THEIR ALLIES HAVE BEEN DEMONS IN DISGUISE ALL ALONG!

As Cletus was monologuing, Keenie and Collin snuck behind the wreckage of the chopper and pulled out a communication device, and dialed in a number.

Keenie: (whispering) Deerie, Deerie! We need your help!

Deerie: Hey Keenie! Look I know you miss Heaven and everything's going great up here! Everyone misses you and Collin though...

Keenie: Deerie I am not here for that! I need your help!

Deerie: I can't do that Keenie! You know the rules.

Keenie: I know the rules, Deerie I am asking you to help this one time. PLEASE!