Proposing Delay💍

I saw the new episode and I didn't like it. So I decided to make a new one here. Enjoy! Here we go...
————————————————

Loona was sipping beer while reading a magazine with Verosika's picture on it. She then opened the door and the rest of the gang came into the office. Boyyy, were they happy. 

Blitzo: WOO! That was a crap ton of lumberjacks!

Mille jumped into the office with her axe in her mouth.

Millie: AHHH!! I'M STILL SO JAZZED UP!! (laughs loudly) Y/N!! DID YOU SEE THAT!?

Y/N came in with the same expression.

Y/N: Millie... If anything, you should Harley Quinn for Halloween! I mean- IT'S LIKE NOTHING CAN STOP YOU!

Millie: I KNOW RIGHT!?

Moxxie jumps out of the tree with a chainsaw in his hands as his smile stayed on his face.

Moxxie: Well then honey you better stay "Jazzed" babe cause guess where I'm taking you tonight.

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit the new diner down the street!

Moxxie: Sir, It's our first marriage anniversary.

Y/N: Aww!~ I know I'm not in the family, but Happy anniversary Millie!

Millie: Aww. Thanks, Y/N.

Moxxie: Anyway, I was planning, for our anniversary, to take Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Y/N/Millie: WHAAAAT!!?

Millie started jumping up and down.

Y/N: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!

Millie: OZZIE'S!? NO WAY!! THAT PLACE IS ALWAYS BOOKED! HOW DID YOU---!?

Moxxie: Yeah well I've been planning for quite a while.

Y/N: Moxxie, you, hands down, are the most responsible and caring husband ever.

Millie then jumped into Moxxie's arms in joy.

Millie: Moxxie!~

Moxxie and Millie began kissing each other, falling in love.

Blitzo: Ugh. Can you guys not?

Moxxie: I'm sorry sir. Maybe another time.

Blitzo: Oh it's fine. I can come along with the two of you. Help you celebrate your boring monogamy!

Moxxie: Uh no. The reservation is for us.

Blitzo: Uh-Huh!

Moxxie: Just us.

Blitzo: Mmm-hmm!

Moxxie: Without you there. Explicitly without you there.

Blitzo: I'll wear something nice it's a big deal after all.

Y/N: Blitzo, he's saying you cannot go.

Blitzo looked a little hurt.

Blitzo: Eh it's fine. See you lovebugs later!

Blitzo walked to the door and closed it. Moxxie growled at his departure.