The Blond, who was leaning against the wall while sitting, was interested in her new confidence. He sharply saw all her moves in the battle. Not a single chance of losing could be seen in her, only high belief in herself and a very positive attitude. Something was different in her than yesterday. She was having a will to win. As if she promised someone to go on till the end of the game. She had promised to not be discouraged or afraid of anyone who comes in her path. She seemed to be a champion.

The female blader went back to her spot with a small smile on her face. Yesterday night she was crying to sleep. Today morning, she promised herself to show that she isn't weak and can do anything to prove her worth. She isn't doing any acting or Drama to win the hearts. She is being herself. She promised to fight and win, so that she can meet Shu. Right now, she really wanted to meet Shu and share everything with him. It's difficult to wait. For that, she needs to work hard and win. That will only happen, when along practice, she believes in herself. During the battle, she remembered Free's words to her. She will follow this.  Today was the start of it.

Y/N'S attention went to Affire when she heard her,

"Oiiiiii! Did you just see? Your Dreamland's future hubby is looking at you~"

Her mouth hung opened as she heard Affire. She gulped and looked at Free from the corner of her eyes, only to find him looking at her. She could now feel the gaze. He wasn't moving or doing anything else. His eyes were only on her.

"I never said that it's Him~ You do consider him as your future hubby huh~?" Affire cooed.

Y/N gulped as she looked away. She could feel heat rushing to her cheeks and the pounding of her heart was making her even more nervous around her bey. The gaze of Free wasn't helping either.

"Ooo~ Try not to blush,When your Crush,  is staring at you, though around there is a Rush~~"

"Affire! " Y/N Whisper shouted at her bey.

All her focus of today was crushed due to Affire and Free. Though, that's the only thing that could distract Y/N, nothing else will work. Even Affire knew that, so when everything else needs to be serious, then she's always quiet. During her battles, she is quiet. Other than that, she's not gonna stop. She loves teasing her lil owner. But when it's time to focus and work, then Affire can always be the best partner and motivator.

"Yes dreaming lady~? What all have you dreamt till now by the way~? Marriage? You future together? Kiddos? Ooo~ And the way those kids are produced~?The way he's gonna show you his body on that bed-"

(Why tf did i wrote this-?)

Affire was stopped by a loud gasp that left the female Blader's mouth. Her face flushed deeper than any shades of red. Even her ears burnt. Her hands were colder than ice and her breathing pace increased. She gulped and kept Affire in her pocket.

Knowing that the owner can't take anymore, Affire stopped right there. Though, if Y/N wouldn't have been this flustered, Affire would have continued the game of teasing. But she knew where to stop and not cross the limits.

"All Good L/N?" Trad asked the girl.

Y/N did a slight nod and said in a broken voice."Y-Yeah.."

Something that surprised her right now was that she can't feel the stare of the Golden Boy anymore. She Slightly looked at his direction to see him already leaving the place with his hands in his pocket. His back faced her. But what no one noticed was that the Blonde was chuckling to himself as he walked out.

After this incident, there was an another interesting battle. And the Bladers were Silas Karlisle and Rantaro Kiyama. (Both the Goldilocks lovers, who love each other as well~😜 and are being teased to large extent by the Golden Blader~)