We knocked her door numerous of times yet she's not answering or responding and we've decided to unlock it by her key nang bigla naman nitong binuksan ang pinto niya.

Para na itong chinita sa kanyang mga mata dahil sa kakaiyak. Plus, she appears to be quite pale. Why is it necessary for her to inform the entire family when it would be perfectly acceptable if she informed us first? It is partly our fault that she did that- as her mother, I feel dead within as a result of what she did, yet I am powerless to stop her because she is still our child.

"A-anak, c-can we e-enter your r-room?" pautal-utal na sambit ko. As a response she just nodd.

"If you want to h-hurt me upon w-what I did, y-you can" the first words she state nang nakapasok na kami.

"W-we're not going to h-hurt you a-anak" Greggy declared while his tears are already cascaded on his face.

"T-then what b-brings you here-?"

"A-are you s-sure a-about what y-you have s-said a-anak?" I then cutted her.

She just nodd as a response and couldn't handle not to cry.

"There i-is j-just one q-question w-we want to ask M-Malia" I concur.

She just stared the both of us and waiting for the question.

"J-just w-why?" pautal na sabi ko.

"B-because I-I'm too tired t-to fight m-mommy and d-daddy. H-hindi ko l-lang pinapakita sa i-inyo. If y-you t-think that being u-undergo i-in chemotherapy was easy, it really wasn't. G-gusto k-ko na p-pong magpahinga, baka hanggang d-dito lang talaga ang b-buhay na nilaan sa a-akin ng Diyos. K-kaya tama na p-po, if you wat to hurt me a-about what I did you c-can"

"Ganyan na ba talaga ang tingin mo sa akin anak? A mother w-who can hurt her child easily? I already k-know that there's something about the a-announcement you'll m-make a-awhile ago. Yet I wasn't m-mistaken, all of us can't f-fathom how we felt. Me a-and your dad, kept blaming o-ourselves, kung hindi ka lang sana namin pinabayaan and said those things that did hurt y-your feelings. P-pero sa desisyon n-na iniisip mo, p-paano naman k-kami? Mga taong n-nagmamahal at naging b-bunga ka ng kasiyahan? Hindi ako g-galit sayo kundi g-galit kami ni daddy m-mo sa mga sarili namin. We c-can't live without y-you Malia"

"S-stop saying you c-can't live without m-me mommy. You know y-you can, you just don't want to. Ang hirap na kasi mag b-bulag-bulagan, a-and do you ever w-wonder how much p-pain is hidden in my eyes?" she state.

"Isa lang n-naman po ang h-hiling ko at yun ay tama na. H-hanggang dito na l-lang a-ang pahina k-ko at p-patapos na. Kaya hayaan niyo na a-akong magpahinga" then she cry harder.

Mas masakit pa sa akin na bilang ina niya ang nararanasan niya sa ngayon. Ano pa ba ang magagawa ko kung gusto nang magpahing ng batang ito? Para akong pinagluksuan ng langit at lupa. But even she'll be going mad at me, I'll do things just to make this child alive. Bahala na ang Diyos sa gagawin ko basta walang mawawala sa pamilyang ito.

"Shhh will talk this next time but not now. We're not angry at you anak. We're just wanted to know what's the reason, it's our responsibility yet we fail to protect and loved you to the fullest but you know what? Daddy is so happy because you get to live this far" Greggy note.

"And mommy's very proud of you f-for existing honey. Hindi k-kami galit okay? We truly respect your decision" I added and touched her chin.

And then the two of us just keep on comforting her up until we've decided to sleep here with her.

*Kinaumagahan*

While the both if us ni Greggy preparing the table for the breakfast. I made tapa for this is Malia's favorite while Greggy made sisig. Matagal ko ring hindi natikman ang luto nito ganoon din sa akin but huwag kang magpapadala jan Irene. Baka may gayuma yan at bigla kayong mag ayos ulit matapos ang ginawa niya sayo lalo na kay Malia.