It's the four of us here na lang. Luis stared at her dad as if he's a lion ready to fight and eat his prey. Alfonso on the other hand, just cried.

"Dad, why did you allow this to happen? I, too, desire to do to you what Tito Bonget did to you, but I am abruptly reminded that you are my father. Initially, we have a negative impression sa Eva na yan, especially after the two of you left on a business trip. Yung kapatid namin may tanim na ang buhay but for the both of you it's just like nothing's happening? You're still our parents, aren't you? All of our what ifs with Alfy have already occurred; you have ruined our sister's life. You did not compensate for your shortcomings. I want to say something harsh to you, but my conscience tells me not to, because you are my dad. I want Malia to remain with tita Imee starting tomorrow" Luis quote.

"Anak what-? Why naman? I know what's happening already falling our relationship into pieces but please don't declare that you'll distance your sister from us. We're trying to make the things we lac-"

"You're trying to destroy her mom and dad. Malia didn't deserve this, I don't want our family fall into pieces but it is the both of you ni daddy who's trying to make it naman. Para lang tayo naglalaro dito"

Then Alfonso came down here, he just went to Malia's room ata but I didn't hear the door opened perhaps naglilimlim ang batang yon sa ngayon.

"She's not answering my knocks, yet I opened her room with a key ayon tulog. Basa ang unan sa kakaiyak" Alfy concur.

"Talk to her later, hindi pwedeng maglilimlim yan sa kakaiyak and think that it's her fault. Sa huling pagkakataon mom and dad, do all everything just to make my sister alive. And if not, pasensyahan na tayo kasi ako na ang makakalaban niyo" the words we heard before Luis make his way already while Alfy wants to be here in a while but his brother wouldn't let him.

When it was just the two of us, I retrieved first aid supplies from the cabinet and cleaned Greggy's bloody face.

Dumugo at nagmarka talaga ang sapak ni Bonget sa kanya. When I'm already done and just to put the tape, Greggy's gaze are upon me at hindi ko naman kayang maiwasan. I didn't open up to him about what happened yet.

"It o-okay na. Allow the maids to clean the table and we'll speak with Lia" I quote and was about to stand when he grabbed my arms and embraced me from behind.

"Irene I know what's happening already damaging you but please huwag mo namang ituloy ang annulment. I promised you that I'll fix this. And our family just please don't leave me" he said while sobbing.

Ako naman ay kumawala sa yakap nito at tiningnan siya mula ulo hanggang paa.

"Nakita mo na ang ginawa mo Gregorio? Hindi ba't masakit rin lalo na't buong pamilya ko ang humusga sa pagkatao mo? I hope you did consider that when you and Eva went about your business. Because what you did to me was so much greater and more agonizing, you never considered the long-term implications. You weren't like that back then, and I feel bad for Lia since she should be the one taking care of herself and we don't quarrel, but what!? I'm not sure if you can still rebuild our family in the aftermath of what happened, but I have optimism. Even if what you have done to me has caused me pain, I will still help you, and what if you do something else that is not acceptable? It is entirely up to you, for I will take Malia to Spain in order for her to heal there, as mommy has spoken, no one will die." I concur while trying not to cry in front of him.

"I will fix the things I did destroy Irene but please don't be so aggressive"

"I am not but let's see. For now, puntahan muna natin si Lia. Don't tell her about this" I note and already head upstairs while he's following me.