End of War

Present Time
Battlefield
(Y/N) POV

Mikey: I'll kill you. I'll kill you!!

He said while punching Kazutora.

I just stayed quiet.

Chifuyu was crying while holding Baji's body. And Takemichi stood behind Chifuyu while crying too.

Me: Takemichi. Baji said he leave Toman to you, right? What are you waiting for?

I asked while looking at Mikey. There was no trace of tears on my face.

Takemichi: (Y/N)-kun...

Me: You wanna cling to the past?

I grabbed his shirt and brought him closer to me.

Me: What good will come out from it? Baji is dead. Cry as much as you want. Scream as loud as you want. Curse yourself as much as you want. He will no longer come back to live. You're the one that moving but you are looking at the ground, that's your mistake.

I let him go and walked to Mikey.

But before I could reach him, someone grabbed my shoulder from behind and pushed me to the back.

Takemichi: I... Got this.

He ran and stopped between Mikey and Kazutora.

Mikey: Move, or I'll kill you too.

Takemichi: You gotta stop this, Mikey-kun!!

Mikey punched him, sending him to the ground.

Takemichi: Baji-kun didn't want this!!

Mikey kicked him.

Mikey: Don't you talk about Baji.

Takemichi: Don't talk about Baji? HE'S DEAD, GODDAMNIT!!

He stood up and threw his jacket away.

I noticed something fell off from his jacket.

Takemichi: Why don't you get it?! What do you think Baji-kun died for in the first place?! It was for you two... For Toman!! Baji-kun wasn't killed by Kazutora-kun, he killed himself!! Because he didn't want Kazutora-kun to feel responsible!! Because he wanted you to forgive Kazutora-kun!! He did that, because he loved you guys!! Damn it!

Without saying anything, Mikey went to his knees and picked up the thing that fell off from Takemichi's jacket.

Mikey: Takemichi. Where'd you get... This charm...?

Takemichi: During that gathering. I found it at the shrine.

Draken: A charm...?

Mitsuya: That's...

Me:...

Mikey: Baji had this... The whole time...? Ever since that day.

Kazutora: Baji...

"We'll give you all we got. Make a new age for us, Mikey."