Fight With Mobius

A day after Toman Meeting
A restaurant
(Y/N) POV

Me: What is it you want Takemichi?

Takemichi: (Y/N), please answer my question... Are you from the future?

Me: Nope.

Takemichi: Then what does you mean by "Make sure you accomplish your mission here"?

Me: I'm not from the future but that doesn't mean I don't know you're a time leaper.

Takemichi: How do you know?!

Me: Well, I'm just go straight to the point.

Takemichi: Is it long?

Me: Nope. I just happened to hear your conversation with the kid you save not too long ago.

Takemichi: Are you fucking kidding me?!

Me: Nope.

Takemichi: You really believe me when I said that?

Me: I know a liar when I see one. Anyway, how bad is the future Toman?

Takemichi:*sigh* It's really different from 2005 Toman. From a biker gang into a crime syndicate.

Me: Sounds terrible.

I said and drink my juice.

Takemichi: Anyway, you'll die in 8/3 battle. Draken-kun too. I need to stop that from happen or all my efforts here will gone to waste.

Me: I can take care of myself since you have warned me. You just need to look after Draken.

Takemichi: How can you be so confident?

Me: Well, if I'm not there with Mikey, Draken will still be there for him.

Takemichi: How about your own life?!

Me: Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

I stand up and start to walk away.

Me: Oh, and don't try to take a swing at Emma again . I'll kill you.

Takemichi: G-Got it!

Me:*wave* See ya.

Two Days Later
A warehouse
(Y/N) POV

Mikey: What is it, Takemichi?

Draken: We're in the middle of an important discussion.

Me: Be fast.

Pah: You again?

Pehyan: Fuck off, shithead.

Takemichi just quiet for a few seconds.

Takemichi: Can you stop the conflict with Mobius?

Mikey: Huh?

Takemichi: This conflict... I can't say why, but... Someone is pulling the strings behind all this.