It's Still Not End

A week later
Hospital
(Y/N) POV

Takemichi:*proud smile* (Y/N)-kun! How are ya holding up?!

Me:*death stare* Quit acting like a jackass.

Takemichi:*sweating* Huh? H... How am I acting like one?

 How am I acting like one?

Me: It's lame as hell.

Takemichi: You wouldn't understand, (Y/N)-kun. What it's like to live in shadow.

Me: So you're a stalker.

Takemichi: This is the first time anyone is ever looked up at me!! Let me live a little, okay?!!

Me: If you want people look up at you, then work hard for it, idiot. And you just admit something depressing at max volume, you know?

Takemichi: Tsk! You're no fun. You said I saved your life but you start getting better and it's back to this.

Me: Anyway, take that paper bag. It's from Mikey. He said to give it to you.

Takemichi take the content of the bag and look at it.

Takemichi: A gang uniform?

Me: It's the uniform Mikey wore when he first started Toman. In Toman, that uniform is as important as life itself.

Takemichi: Why does he want me to have this.

Me: Whether you wear it or not, he wants you to have it. That's what he said.

Takemichi just quiet.

Me: You're Toman's savior. Everyone knows that. Including me.

I then look out at the windows beside my bed.

Me: I have my own ego. So... Thanks. And take good care of that uniform.

Takemichi just look at the uniform quietly.

Takemichi: This is Mikey-kun's... He gave this to me... That's heavy...

He look at me.

Takemichi:*nervous smile* Wonder if I'll ever be the kinda guy who can pull this look off?

Me: Go see him.

Takemichi: Huh?

Me: He's probably napping up on the roof.