The next day

The bright light of the morning sun had Bucky blinking open his eyes and realizing that not only was he not in his room, he wasn't alone. Instead of panic a comforting warmth filled his chest when the scent of Wren's perfume filled his nose. Rolling over onto his left side he wrapped his arm around her still naked sleeping body as he scooted over to cuddle around her pressing his face into the crook of her neck. Breathing in her familiar herb and flower scented shampoo Buck closed his eyes as his lips tugged into a smile as he tucked the blood red silk sheets tighter around them.

His smile dimmed for just a second at the remembrance of how they ended up here. Wren had refused to talk about it after they came back here, but he knew that it had been on his girl's mind all night even when he'd been buried deep inside her. Buck hated that she felt trapped and betrayed when he knew that wasn't Steve's and the others intentions. He also knew it was going to take a lot for them to earn back her trust and he'd do whatever he could to further that along. She was right to be angry, but Wren needed Tony, Nat and Steve as much as they needed her.

He'd figure that out later right now he wanted to focus on the beautiful sleeping woman in his arms. A wakeup call was in order. Trailing his nose along her neck he nipped at her earlobe before shifting to kiss down her body, stopping briefly to give her breasts some attention as he disappeared underneath the sheets. It was as her right nipple was between his teeth that Wren began to slowly become subconsciously aware of his touch.

Continuing his trail down her taut stomach he lightly tickled his fingers down her thighs as she shifted them open for him. Even in sleep her body craved his touch. The thought gave his manly pride a bit of a boost because he knew it was the same for him. She'd woken him up in a similar manner in the middle of the night and Bucky felt like it was only fair to return the favor. Hooking her knees over his shoulders he dipped his head to lick a stripe up her folds to swirl around her clit. As soon as his tongue made contact it was like Wren had been electrocuted by how her spine bowed and the deep moaning gasp that escaped her mouth.

One of her hands buried itself into his hair as she fully woke up to lift the sheet to see his eyes staring back up at her. "Shit.. Bucky.. Mmm.. fuck!"

Now that she was awake he tossed the sheet back so he could watch her as he made love to her with his mouth and fingers. Slowly pumping in two of his long digits as his tongue never let up its pace bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Wren's panting and sexy moans had Bucky's hips grinding into the mattress trying to find a little bit of relief until he could join her. A long whine fell from her lips as her fingers clutched tighter onto his hair. "So close.. please.."

Lifting his mouth off of her had Wren protesting, but he made up for the loss of stimulation by increasing his fingers' pace finding that spot deep inside that had her writhing under him. "That's it, doll. Fuck, you're so beautiful like this."

Keeping up his hands pace Buck crawled up until he was kneeling between her thighs so he could kiss her mouth. Eating down her whimpers and moans with every stroke of his tongue as it tangled with hers he stroked her faster with his fingers until the tell tale signs of her release, her inner muscles began to clench around his fingers. At the right moment he removed his hand as he simultaneously sunk into her tight wet heat as she let out a protest that turned into nearly a scream. Shuddering at the feeling of her silky heat enveloping his cock had Bucky nearly coming on the spot, but he wasn't ready for that yet.

Hitching her ankles up onto his left shoulder he hugged around her knees as he drilled his hips harder and faster into her, vocally egging her on to come for him. His dirty girl loved when he talked like this to her as he fucked her and even more so when he made love to her. The dirtier the tighter and wetter she got. "Come for me, babydoll. Let me feel your pussy grip me tight as I claim it again. Come for me, Wren."