11

February 13 1989

Jill was tinkering in her office at the residence when Julia finished her homework and joined her.

"What are you doing mum?"

"I'm making something for tomorrow for your dad. Look" she held up a mobile made of 16 large red cardboard hearts on a red curved pole. On each heart was written in curved letters Jill loves Joe.

It was a pretty big mobile.

"Is there any significance to the fact that there are 16 hearts Mum?" Julia knew for a fact that her brother would be celebrating his 16th birthday in 10 months.

On Valentine's Day 16 years ago, I went to your father's house around 07:00 in the morning to watch Beau and Hunter. He was in a hurry that day. He had to go to some appointment, but he put a big bouquet of red roses on the breakfast table before I got there and a package of his favorite ladies perfume and a box of Belgian chocolates. I mean, I thought that was so sweet of him. I was really just the babysitter at that point. Your brothers drew me cards with hearts on them. So I think Joe drew the hearts and Beau and Hunter colored them."

"How romantic."

"Yes, I think so too. Anyway, I was going to hang that mobile in his office tonight."

"In the Oval Office?"

"Yes, of course. I'm the First Lady and I love him very much. Why wouldn't I hang a mobile in the Oval Office?"

"I think we can all clearly see how much you two love each other."she lovingly stroked her mother's baby bump  "But I don't think I can allow you to climb around on any furniture or even carry ladders around."

"You can't allow me to do that?"

"Of course not. Dad is the President, imagine something happens to you and then he's in such shock and can't work and... What is to become of America when the president is in a state of shock"

"Now you're exaggerating."

"I'm not exaggerating a bit. I'm going to put this up."

the next morning

Joe was awakened by his alarm clock. Jill was still asleep next to him. He pulled her blanket aside a bit to get a better look at her.

She was naked. He just loved everything about her. Her long blonde hair, her pretty angelic face, her delicate girl hands, her long muscular legs. Her loved how her boobs had increased in size. They hadn't been this big since Sean had announced from one day to the next after meeting Jill's college friends that if Jill was now a college student he would stop drinking at her breasts. He looked at her round belly with a smile. He had fallen in love with Jill when Frank had brought her to him to introduce her as a babysitter. Immediately. Since then, his love for her had steadily grown and deepened. But he loved the pregnant Jill especially dearly.

He was fascinated by how, practically out of nowhere, a complete new person emerged. He felt every time that he had to protect her and guard her and make sure she was safe more than usual. He loved those motherly vibes that emanated from her and he found her just incredibly sexy. Every time she was pregnant he could keep his hands off her even less than usual. She was simply irresistible.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him "Happy Valentine's Day Joe."

He pressed his body against hers to warm her up again after exposing her to the cool air of the room.

"Happy Valentine's Day Jilly." he gave her a kiss and gently stroked her belly.

"I'm afraid I have to get up now. I have such early appointments on my calendar again."