5

12 days later in Dublin at the end of May

"Look here Ambassador Biden. I can't get my jeans to zip."

Jill was standing in the bedroom of the United States Ambassador's official residence. The distance between button and buttonhole was about the length of Joe's thumb. To outsiders, she still had a flat stomach, but she could clearly tell from her clothes that her body was changing.

"Hmm Mrs. Biden that has its advantages too." He stroked the slight bulge of her belly and slid into her pants. "One advantage, for example, is that I can caress you better." His fingers reached her mons veneris. She willingly pulled down her pants so he could better reach her clit. She moaned softly. "Hmm babe. I love those noises you make. Do you want to lie down for a bit so you're more comfortable?" He pushed her toward the bed. "There's a show at the theater tonight with Irish dancing and music. Would you like to hang out there with me darling?" He gently stroked her pussy. Jill breathed heavily. "I'd love to." she stroked her sensitive belly with one hand and kneaded one of her aroused breasts with the other. "hmmm" she moaned. He tenderly fucked her pussy with his index finger. "My secretary says she's an experienced grandmother and I think if we put the boys to bed ourselves first and she's careful, we can do it."

Jill's moans grew louder.

"Hmm babe. Yeah let it out. It's so nice here in Dublin, in Wilmington I didn't even dare go to the supermarket with you because there would have been talk but here." He was now additionally stroking the tender curve of her belly. She moaned even louder. "Here you are officially the Lady Ambassador and we can proudly show off your cute baby bump." He felt an orgasm slowly building inside her. He stopped talking and started licking her clit while continuing to fuck her pussy with his finger. He alternated and circled his finger over her clit while his tongue thrust into her pussy. He tasted her juices being violently expelled from her pussy in spurts. "hmmmmm" he grunted pleasantly as he took in her juices. Jill's body escalated under his touch. He gently guided her down from her climax again with soft strokes.

June 3 1973

"My name is Joe Biden, I am the husband of Jill Biden." the new ambassador introduced himself at his official first reception at the embassy. The transition had been extremely harmonious, and he felt well prepared for his duties as Ambassador. His staff seemed very competent, as far as he could tell so far, and there was great joy in Ireland that the U.S. had practically sent them an Irishman.

Standing next to him were Jill, Beau, and Hunter. He was happy. Of course, he had heard whispers about how old his wife might be.

"I want to celebrate with you today not only my induction as ambassador, but also the 22nd birthday of my gorgeous wife." He turned to Jill and gave her a kiss. "I love you so much Jilly. You make me so happy every day. I love you. I love you so much." He stroked Jill's small mini baby bump and spoke into his microphone again. "Yes the rumors are true. We are expecting our third child in November and we are very excited that it will be born here in Ireland."

As Joe continued to talk about his diplomatic duties, Jill wiped a few tears of emotion from her eyes. Just two weeks ago, she would have been ashamed of her baby bump and called names.

She didn't even want to imagine the scandal they would have caused in Delaware. In her condition, she probably would not have endured the insults and would have despaired completely.

Not even secretly would she have dared to go into a darkened movie theater with Joe. And here, across the Atlantic, he stood and presented her, with so much pride in his voice, as his wife and the mother of his child.