16.

Chapter Sixteen | Feel Like Shit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

// mentions of cigarettes

With 24 hours until Eden was flying to New York for her first show, you'd assume she'd be scrambling around trying to fit everything into her suitcase like Maddy was doing in the room next door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

With 24 hours until Eden was flying to New York for her first show, you'd assume she'd be scrambling around trying to fit everything into her suitcase like Maddy was doing in the room next door. She instead decided to do that last night, she ended up trashing her bedroom, and once again pulled an all nighter. Her clothes and accessories sprawled out across the floor as if a tornado had specifically chosen only her room to destroy.

So, with tired eyes and the need to finish one more song for tour, Eden was sat crossed legged on her unmade bed, once again writing away. The brunette had come across more old notes, finding hundreds of unfinished lyrics and chords from months ago which had triggered her creativity, deciding it was more important than sleep.

Usually never cry at all.
I would say i'm pretty tough.
But it's been a couple weeks now and I still feel stuck in my lungs.

As her eyes read the first few lines, she couldn't stop her brain from remembering when she had wrote this. The first few weeks of LA, before she had found a secure place with Maddy, when she lived at Tina's. The countless times the pair would stay up, Eden writing off camera with swollen red eyes as Tina streamed, or simply the two just talking things out. It was hard.

And usually I go out on nights,
and not think of you once.
But if they start playing that song,
I can't help but to think about us.

It was so tough, that instead of letting go, Eden held on. That was unless she was intoxicated or high. The countless nights that Eden would be out, either by herself or with Maddy, and drink away her feelings to forget Clay and his stupid pretty face.

Until one night, at 4am when the club was practically empty besides her and one other group, the DJ decided to play a slower song. Not only a slow love song, but one that reminded her so much of Clay, it stung. The voice of Taylor Swift ringing in her ears. She hasn't listened to Sparks Fly since.

feel like sh*t | dreamwastaken x ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें