ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"Nai...you know yo daddy outside?" Fat asked, still out of breath.

"Daddy, why you outside?"

"Come out and see."

I opened my front door and seen a brand new black BMW 8 series M850i.

"Oh my God! Thank you," I gave him a hug.

"Don't cry, Princess."

"Thank y'all so much!"

I opened the door and it was filled with gifts, plus it had the pink and black interior I wanted with my initials in cursive on the head of the seats.

There were Louis Vuitton bags, Cartier bags, Dior bags, and more.

Y'all, my emotional ass gon start crying. I need to cut it out.

Hermione was showing more now. They were planning on having a gender reveal around 2 weeks after today.

"I cannot believe this. It's everything I wanted too."

I think this is like the best birthday ever. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Day.

♕♕♕

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

"Yeah. I'll be back later, I gotta go do something," I told Christi as I put on my hoodie.

She was sitting there in black lace lingerie that really didn't do anything for me, but I never say anything.

I gotta go get Nai's gifts and pick up that puppy she wanted. I know she still gon be mad at me, but it's whatever.

I know I shouldn't have done that. I can't really explain why. It's kinda just what I do. I should really stop but I don't know how.

I gotta figure out the best apology because she prolly bout done with my ass.

She take a lot of shit from me. She's so patient with me and I took advantage of that.

I left Christi's house and went to my own. There I would take a shower and change into a brown "Balfour London" sweatsuit and some white Air Force 1s.

I fed Glock, my Cane Corso. It's a she, she just got a nigga ass name. I wasn't bout to name her no fucking precious or nothing.