He ripped the skin off his face and threw it off to the floor. The face that appeared was at most a young boy in his mid to late teens.

His tall height and dark hair seemed to belong to him. When he removed what was attached to his shoulder and shed his body like a dog in the rain, the thick chest muscle, broad shoulders, and strong arms and veined wrists that had been hardened by labor were revealed.

After removing the fake skin on his arms and neck, instead of pale, he had dark skin.

"Oh, I can't use this because it's so stuffy."

"You're complaining about using something that's horribly expensive. Pick it up, wash it, and use it again tomorrow."

Taras, whom he thought had left, appeared and scolded him.

Her real name is Mary, and she was one of the accomplices in the young Viscount Arthur Pendleton fraud.

She was kind of a flirt, pretending to have a crush on Arthur.

He took the envelope and counted the insides, while still brushing off the skin on his arms and legs.

"Wow, it's pretty savory, isn't it?" (*t/n: it's a slang I guess...)

"A lot of rich people have come this time. Duke Pesteros put in the most."

"The younger sister got a good hunch. I had to be careful."

Come to think of it, was his sister with the Duke Pesteros when he left? Somehow, his memory was hazy.

"I robbed them once anyway, so I should keep my mouth shut for a month."

"Well, you should."

"You're lying. You were gonna rob the Count one more time, weren't you? I know you want to escape from your dad, but you tend to be too hasty, Meldon."

The boy with the name of the second male lead in the original story, smirked and then laughed.

Then, pretending not to hear, he turned to the children and flapped the envelope.

"Guys, thank you for your hard work. You guys made money this time, so let's get something delicious......."

"......."

"Why are you all frozen?"

The eyes of all the children turned to one place.

Meldon followed their gaze. And his body stiffened.

"Damn."

Only then did Mary realize the situation, muttering that behind his back. Then, she fainted.

Meldon managed to get Mary's body as she collapsed without looking back. He then stared blankly at one of his guests who hadn't left yet.

'I should have been careful since she was the same height as the others here......'

A 16-year-old girl and smaller than her peers, she was invisible even among the children.

The fact that the dress she wore at the resort was not as fancy as the dresses of other aristocrats also contributed to the illusion.

Dalia Pesteros was looking at Meldon with a stiff expression. Still holding the beads that were threaded in one hand.

"......I guess I have a good hunch."

Dalia put the bead down.

* * *

At first, Dalia was going to report to the guards right away without hesitation.

'What, good hunch?'

It's unbelievable.