Chapter 29

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Dalia pulled back in surprise.

"It's okay."

Cedric replied as if it wasn't a big deal.

He seemed to be interested in their stories. He was holding his chin with his eyes shining. Didn't he say that he didn't get along with Aceras?

Dalia recalled the information from the original.

Cedric muttered at that moment.

"No wonder. I was suspicious of him when he sold me out at the ball."

"......What?"

"It's about our Aceras, I don't know what it is, but he got something up his sleeve. I'm going to get my revenge this time."

Cedric said with a grim smile for some reason. The two seem to have a really bad relationship.

Then, she heard Adrisha's enraged voice.

"What the hell are you thinking while spreading those rumors?"

Aceras smiled without batting an eye.

"What do you mean I spread it. I only said it to His Highness the Crown Prince."

"......"

"Looking at you coming to see me in such a rage, I guess it is 'her'."

".......What?"

"There were two candidates. You and her. You're so kind that I thought you'd be trying to explain that you did it if she were blamed because of someone else. But it seems that I have hit the nail on the head and as you don't give any explanation, so it means that's her doing."

Adrisha's expression slowly turned from confusion to bewilderment.

She looked as if she had realized her big mistake.

Aceras laughed and added more.

"I've learned something, but isn't this too low?"

"You...... are really crazy."

"Can you talk to me like this? It seems like the imperial family wants to keep this strictly confidential......"

Dalia seems to not understand what they were talking about.

What was certain was that Aceras was mocking Adrisha, rather than falling for her.

And Adrisha seemed very angry.

'......Is this my fault too?'

It seems the original plot has ruined.

Adrisha, who was supposed to be loved by the three male protagonists and Hikan, was already fighting two of them.

Well, it was a terrible story that deserved to be ruined.

Then, Aceras said.

"In the end, it means that she is the one who brought the Duchess of Blueport back from the mana explosion."

"Gasp."

Dalia hurriedly closed her mouth.

"That's about me!'

The talks that the two continued to heat up was what happened to the Duchess Blueport.

And of course the person they were talking about was Dalia.

'......How does Aceras know that?'

She was sure that the Emperor said he kept it a secret that she was there.