'Was that where the nanny recommended it?'

Dalia, who had been staring at the name, after pondering for a long time, finally remembered where she had seen it.

'That's Adrisha's hometown!'

To be precise, it's the place where Adrisha was raised as a spy and assassin. If she went there, she would only trigger Adrisha's trauma.

Dalia removed it from the candidate list. Somehow she had an ominous feeling about that place.

'The two remaining places are somehow...... I think there's something there.'

On second thought, it was strange.

Dalia roughly learned the geography of this Empire in class with the tutor. All the important names remain in her memory.

However these names are simply tourist attractions and not particularly important lands, so why are they so familiar when she hasn't even studied hard?

It must be in the original.

In particular, the name 'Vesta' felt the worst. I think I will remember it if I look at it more.......

"If it doesn't matter which one, let's go here."

Then, all of a sudden, Hikan pointed his finger at one place. Dalia followed his fingertips in surprise.

He pointed to...... 'Vesta'.

"D, does it have to be here?"

Dalia asked unconsciously.

"His Majesty gave me a vacation, but I need to do something in exchange."

Hikan replied with an annoyed voice.

However, as for Dalia, who still has a modern perspective, was convinced by the task the Emperor entrusted.

'Well...... he can't just give brother a vacation when it's been less than a month since he started working.......'

"It doesn't matter if you like somewhere else. But we will have to be separated quite far during the trip."

'I don't want that.'

Dalia stared at the name absent mindedly.

But she does not remember anything even when she's staring at it.

She would rather not go if she could remember what happened, but she couldn't just say no because she doesn't know what happened there.

Besides, the Emperor told brother to do something.

"What did the Emperor entrust you with?"

"That's top secret."

Hikan just cut it off and said that.

There was no use in asking more when he said that.

Dalia once again confirmed Vesta's position on the map. It is a coastal city that borders the vast sea, but has few other characteristics.

It was also the territory that was the farthest from the Holy Empire.

If it's close to the Holy Empire.......

'Isn't it also related to the Holy Empire?'

If you think it like this. A Commander of the Imperial Knights is a position where you can be a soldier in case of an emergency.

The Empire and the Holy Empire were in a relationship that was on the verge of war seven years ago. Their relationship has been restored. But they were still on guard against each other.