ONE.

Author's Note: Hey guys! Just so you know, this story is narrated by Rue, just like the show. So, everything that's in italic font is Rue's narration.

*

*

MACEY DAVIS was known as East Highland's sweetheart. Literally everyone loved her. I mean, everyone. She got along with every clique and everybody. A lot of people secretly envied the young girl, no matter how much they liked her.

Why? Well, because, Macey was perfect. She had the perfect face. The perfect body. The perfect hair. She could be a runway model, if she wanted to. She even used to do beauty pageants, with Maddy when she was younger. She won almost every time.

Macey was such a pure and innocent soul. She was always doing things to help her community. She volunteered at homeless shelters, Girl Scouts, and anything else you could imagine.

Macey truly wanted the best for everyone around her. That's what her made so special. That's why everyone loved her.

MACEY DAVIS stood in front of the vanity mirror in her bedroom, as she applied pink eyeshadow onto her eyelids. She heard a knock at the door and uttered the words "come in" causing the door to open, and her mom to walk in.

"You're going out?" Ms. Davis asked. "Yeah, there's a party tonight at Mckay's." Macey answered. "Chris?" Ms. Davis quizzed, raising an eyebrow. "Don't." Macey warned, as she gave her the look. "Okay. Just please be safe and have fun." Ms. Davis said.

"You know I will." Macey remarked.

"I'll see you when you get back." Ms. Davis said, before walking out the room.

Macey's relationship with her mom was good. Her relationship with her dad... eh, well, not so much. Macey's dad was a plastic surgeon, so he worked a lot and was never home.

Macey's mom, however, was a housewife so she didn't do anything. So, they spent way more time together and she enjoyed it.

Overall, her family life was pretty stable and normal for the most part. She wouldn't trade it for someone else's, so I guess that meant it was great.

••••

MACEY DAVIS now walking up to a local gas station, where she saw her friend Fezco sitting on a lawn chair. Macey approached him with a smile on her face, before plopping down onto his lap.

Fezco jumped, being that it was unexpected and he didn't even see her coming.

"Whoa. What's up? You can't just be pushing up on a dude like that, ma." Fez told her. "I'm sorry. I just missed you. I haven't seen you in like a week. What's up with that?" Macey asked. "My fault, ma. Just been working and shit." Fez apologized.