Kushina: How did she do that, there's no way to sense while she has the mist jutsu and how can she use wind without hand signs.

Jellal: That may be but she is on a different level.

That gained her attention.

Kakashi: What is it?

Jellal: Sorry it's clan secret.

That got them very curious about it except for the avenger who glare at him.

Sasuke: I demand you tell me what this secret?

The group of mages look at him and look back at the fight ignore the uchiha, which made him mad and was about to walk to him but kakashi grabbed his shoulder.

Kakashi: No sasuke don't provoke them, it is not our place to ask that.

Which the uchiha mad to hear that but still thinking a way to have those secrets for his goal.

Back to the fight.

Irene seeing zabuza quite surprised.

Irene: You look so surprised demon of the mist.

She gets back up.

Zabuza: There's no way you could have sense me so easily, my mist jutsu block your senses up to animal level.

Which she smirk.

Irene: Indeed it is but I have other methods to sense you.

That got her attention but she quickly made some hand signs.

Zabuza: Water style, water dragon jutsu.

Then behind her the water form a dragon and quickly went for her but irene easily blocks it which caught her by surprise.

Irene: It's useless against me demon of the mist but let's how you feel it back at you.

Then her attack send back towards her which she quickly dodge it in time and look at the woman.

Zabuza: This can't be, how are you doing that.

She just smirk at her.

Irene: Sorry won't tell you but.

She suddenly appeared in front of her catching her off guard once again.

Irene: You underestimated me from the start.

Then she went to hit her only her sword block in the way of her staff.

Then both clash of skill with Zabuza try to slice her but she either block or dodge her attack to push her back.

The shinobi are quite surprised that she's fighting her equally without an effort or problem at all.

Question how strong she is but a certain namikaze boy and Uchiha boy thinking about asking her to teach them to grow stronger.

Which Cobra looks at them but ignore for now.

Zabuza getting pushed back and tired because of her battle before she showed up.

Which the queen of dragon noticed and decided to finish the fight and push the sword away so she aims her right hand at her.

Confused her for a second before widening her eyes seeing an energy gathering at her hand.

Too late react she fired at her with so much force that pushed her to shore and crash into a tree.

Once again the shinobi are shocked at that kind of display of attack she did.

Stella senses someone close by and quickly rushes to where her mother is gaining everyone's attention and followed her.

Now Irene walked towards the down Zabuza who is breathing a bit hard and in pain.