It is...

OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT THEIR AGE MY BAD THERE BOTH 15 SORRY IF I DIDNT METION IT

-SIR.POPS

————————————————————————————-

-GOHS-POV-

"ASH" I grabbed his arm and my eyes were in tears and so were his. "I-I-Iove you" Ash said, "what..," I know you have a girlfriend.. but I can't get it out of my head it's bothering me. "I love you to, and I don't have a girlfriend. I accidentally said some random words." I looked at ash who  has been smiling at me. "I am so sor-" I was interrupted by Ash's soft lips touching mine I couldn't say a word. It lasted about 20 seconds, "You should't have apologized," as ash hugged me. I looked at him and nuzzled my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. 

-ASHS-POV-

Goh stated to nuzzle his head onto my chest. And I cupped his face and I kissed him again, "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I looked at Goh, "Yes, Ash" I was so happy my beloved has accepted me but we have a problem we don't know we're we are. "OMG- FINALLY I FOUND YOU GUYS!?" Dawn was huffing a puffing, she looked at me snuggling with Goh and I feel like she knew what was going on. "Let's go now I made some SOUP!" Dawn gave a signal to get up

-AT-DAWNS-HOUSE-

I walked in and it was warm it felt nice. Goh was looking down the whole time and I knew something was off. "Here SOUP! I made it myself," Dawn gave us both a plate, I ate everything like always but Goh was just looking at the food. "I am going to the bathroom," Goh got up and went to the bathroom. "Is something wrong with him?" Dawn looked at me, "I-I don't know..." I got up from the table, "Let me check up on him.." As I went to the bathroom. 

-GOHS-POV-

~DISTURBING SCENE NOW~

I lifted up my shirt and blood was coming all over it was so bruised. I hurt myself from chasing ash and my chest hurts I didn't know it would be that bad, I laid down in the bathroom floor. I heard footsteps and I knew it was Ash I don't want to worry him he can be emotional. Blood was still pouring it was a dark red. "Goh please tell me what's wrong," "I am fine!" I said in a okay tone, "I AM COMING IN!" Ash yelled. Ash walked into me in the floor where I have been covering a towel over my bruised chest. "Goh what happened?" Ash sat down next to me, "I hurt myself while I was- chasing you." "GOH- I am so sorry it's my fault you got hurt," Ash was starting to cry I couldn't see him like this, "Don't blame it on yourr-r."

-ASHS-POV-

"GOH!" I yelled Goh has passed out I carried him and told Dawn we need to get him to a hospital. We both ran to the hospital and once we got there Nurse joy was there and she seemed surprised and rushed him to the emergency room. "It's all my fault," "It's not your fault Ash," Sawn looked at me, We waited about 3 to 5 hours I think, we just played Rock Paper Scissors. Nurse joy tapped on me, "Goh is alright but..." 

"But?" 

"He is unconscious for now if he doesn't wake up sooner or later.."

"-you can go see him now"

"Ok bring me to him!"

I saw Goh laying down with his eyes closed. I went up to him and leaned forward- "BUZZZZZ-BUZZZZZZZZ-YOU HAVE A CALL FROM SERENA!!" my phone went off I went outside to answer it. "ASH- I came back for a bit and I wanted to get lunch with you!" I really want to eat but I wanted to stay with Goh and never leave him alone. "Uhhh" I tired to think of a response, "GREAT, I see you at pokėcafe!"  Should I go or stay I can't think.

"ASH!" A voice said, "HOW ARE YOU HERE!?" I screamed. "Well I tracked down your location and I saw you in a hospital, why are you even here?" "Well Goh is 'sick' and I wanted to accompany him.." "OH- ok let go now!" Serena smiled. THIS BI- HAS NO RESPECT- I got a little mad, she dragged me outside where Dawn was sitting down and saw me leaving. Serena we holding my hand while I was trying to get out of her grip I wish Goh was here..

-GOHS-POV- 

I woke up in a hospital so white and I looked around but nobody was their I thought Ash would be there. "Good morning!" Dawn walked in and sat down in a chair, "Where is Ash?" "Oh your boyfriend, he left with Serena." WHAT HE LEFT ITH SERENA AND HOW DID DAWN KNOW WERE DATING?! "WHAT" I yelled trying to get up. "Well yea anyways Nurse hoy said when you wake up you should be ok, so let's go?" I nodded and we left the hospital we went for lunch to the same place we got scones and Ash and Serena where their. We sat down away from them and Dawn didn't seem to notice them. "Let's get some milkshakes too!" "OK!" I smiled. I noticed Wsh was looking at me but I don't pay any attention to him, "sorry you didn't get to see Mew" Dawn sighed "it's ok maybe next time you know?" 

-ASHS-POV-

I saw Goh and Dawn entering the cafe and my eyes were blessed. I am so happy he is alive but I don't want him to see me like this and I bet Dawn told him who I left with. I kept staring at him head to toe but Goh kept ignoring me, "Ash wanna get a milkshake?" Serena blushed "sure.." I said in a meh tone. We got out milkshake but there was only one with 2 straws. I could take it anymore "Serena I don't like you.."

"Yea because you Love me!" 

"No I mean I don't want anything to do with you!"

"Oh so YOU DO LIKE THAT GOH GUY HUH!"

"Uhhh.."

"GOODBYE- You never DESERVE to be mine-" 

I didn't care about anything and she left. I saw that Goh and Dawn where leaving I went up and grabbed Goh my his hand. "GOH-I am so happy your Ali-" "GO WAY CHEATER" my eyes were in tears and I could hold it back. Dawn just left mysteriously. I pulled Goh in an ally way and pinned him to a wall so I can talk to him. "LET ME GO CHEATER!" "Stop calling me a cheater I am not a cheater, PLEASE GOH listen to me!" 

"Serena forced me to go get food while I was with you" 

"I never loved her I only have eyes for"

"You"

-GOHS-POV-

I looked at ash and I wanted to say something but interrupted by Ash's lips on mine and I kissed back knowing I don't have to be ashamed. We pulled away and we went to dawns house, we're  Chole was. Where was that girl all this time?! Dawn told us that the guest room is upstairs where we can sleep. We both jumped on our beds and my eyes were tried and as I was laying down someone laid down next to me. Ash cuddled up with me I was red as a tomato. "Goodnight babe" ash whispered to my ears and kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight.." I replied back as I kissed him on the lips on last time.....

THE END!

THE LAST DUEL OMG! ITS COMING OUT SOON AND YEA ITS ASHXGOH RELATED! SO STICK AROUND FOR THIS AMAZING BOOK!

ITS OUT CHAPTER ONE OUT!

-NOT MINE but from harukadrawsthings from tumbler!