Confession?!

-GOHS-POV-

I followed Dawn to the forest where she lost sight of Ash. She said that this first is were the Mew sightings have been. I have been feeling something missing inside of me like a little bit. Anyways I made my way over to a tree and climbed it and Dawn was following me up as we both made our way up the tree I almost fell but Dawn caught me just in time and laughed on how clumsy I was. We hoped on a tree branch and who was also up there Ash. He looked so sad and down I Knew something was up. "Ash are you ok?" As Dawn pocked Ashes check, "Congratulations!" Ash said as he was looking down. "Congratulations?" I said back at Ash in a confused tone. "Don't act stupid I know already," Ash cried, will not knowing what was wrong I gave a signal to Dawn that we should leave him alone and we jumped off the tree.

"Wait- Goh"

It was ash 

"Yes?" 

"I have something to tell you.."

"What is it?" 

"Follow me.."

We were in an area bunch of flowers and and a nice breeze but it didn't feel right, just doesn't I feel like something was wrong. Ash looked at me and was getting closer but then I pushed him away. WHAT DID I DO! THIS WASNT THE WAY I WANTED TO REACT. "Oh I am sorry I know you have a girlfriend." Ash has tears in his eyes and I didn't know what to say, "ASH- wait" Ash was gone already in to woods i had to tell him the truth.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

SORRY GUYS THIS WAS SHORT BUT SADLY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE END OF THIS BOOK I MIGHT MAKE SOME SHORT STORIES ABOUT THIS BUT THAT NOT VERY LIKELY SO THE NEXT BOOK IS CALLED THE LAST DUEL AND ITS OFC ASHXGOH RELATED AND I HAVE A STORYLINE SET UP!