Am I a joke?

-SERENAS-POV-

Well I bumped into Goh she seemed very mad. God he can be a handful to Ash, oh right I was going to the Hoenn Region! I Hope Goh doesn't come. I am not mean I just wanted both of us only I need to tell Ash something. "Move.." He said as he looked up to my eyes, "Geez ok" as I move. I went downstairs, I knew I had to go to the Hoenn Region again so I had to say my goodbyes. I saw someone coming downstairs It was Ash! "Ash i have to go now it's been amazing here!" "I will drop you off so we can talk more before you leave," He said smiling. Goh came along to..

*AT THE AIRPORT*

STILL SERENAS POV

"Well here it is," I smiled at Ash, "Well your in gate B and it's right there," (ash) as I was going to my gate I had a flashback to all of the memories with Ash and I remembered something, "OH! Ash 'I wanted to tell you something'," "Yea what is it Serena?" 

"That's all." 

"Serena-" 

Goh stormed off 

-GOHS-POV-

I knew it from the very beginning it's always been like this. I am going away I know it seemed dramatic but, It always ends like this I am going to the Sinnoh Region to meet up with Dawn I need to get my health back. I start to pack my bags with everything. "Where are you going?" A voice coming from the door, "Somewhere." "Well I am coming with you Goh.." 

"NO....YOUR.....NOT"

I yell out loud , "You've change, Tell me what's wrong you have been acting up?" As Ash sits next to me I ran out the door with my luggage and went off to the train station I bumped into a snorelax but that wasn't going to stop me. "GO FLYGON!" I jumped onto it and flew away what have I done I should've stayed with Ash but I need to move On forever and ever I wish to never see his face again. 

Is love real?