XXI

Flashback

21st February

"Happy birthday." Mikey typed on his phone, hesitatingly sending it to Rian.

"Still thinking bout her, boss?" Koko asked, not looking up from his laptop.

"..... I don't know..."

Fortunate enough, he didn't get a reply. Nor did she even read the message.

**********

"Miss, a person named 'Dorayaki Obsessed' messaged you on the phone."

"..... Leave em be." Saying that, laying back on to the chair.

**********

20th August

"Boss, you've just received a huge truck of parcels!" Sanzu exclaimed to Mikey with wide eyes.

"Why would the 'stuff' be delivered here? Isn't it supposed to be sent straight into the black market?" Koko said, sweat dropping as Mikey comes out of the building, looking scary.

"Here's a truck of deliveries for 'Manjiro Sano'." The delivery man said, loading down all the boxes then drove off.

"For Mikey?" Rindou asked.

"Open it." Mikey only commanded with a straight face.

Opening the parcels, only to be met with a bunch of Dorayakis in every box.

"Boss...." Kakucho sweat dropped once seeing this.

"There's a note here that says 'to Mikey' ." Ran said, giving it to Mikey.

Opening the note

______________________________________

To Mikey :

Happy birthday. Thank you. Sorry.

By
Anonymous

_______________________________________

".... Hmph."

**********

3rd November

"Hi, Ed. Came to see ya." Rian squatted down in front of a tombstone. With the words '場地の墓' carved on it. (Basically where Baji rests)

"I even brought you yakisoba. Look how much of a caring lady I am." She said, taking out a box of yakisoba and a piece of cake from a plastic bag.

"Happy birthday...."

Silence. No reply. Again, she'd run immediately if there is.

"Well... I can't stay here for too long, so I'm gonna go now. Take care of yourself there." She stood up and left without another word.

Mainly because she's worried about that anyone she knows will spot her there.

Walking towards two men in black suits.

"Let's go. Get the car, and the plane."

¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬

"Now that if we have your investments, our interest will raise up to almost 10%! It's not a small number!" A man exclaimed.

"Well.... I suppose I could work with you." Rian sighed.

A woman handing in a paper work to her, she received it.

A single glance at the man in front of her, she threw him the stack of paper.

"But I guess there's no need for that anymore." She said, turning towards the door and started walking.

"T-This...."

"Your acts of getting involved in a bunch of Yakuza and companies. Then betraying them, taking away their profits by force."

"Hold it right there, Sato!" The man yelled. Then around 5 men of his blocked the exit.

"You're in my turf right now, do you think you could get away with this?" The man said with a cocky smile.

"Huh..." Rian only scoffed. Walked towards him.

Not another word, she layed a punch in his abdomen. As the man crouched down, hugging his stomach out of pain, she lowered her head. Her eyes meeting his.

"And who do you think you're talking to?"

She turned again and started walking towards the exit.

"D-Don't you think you could get away with this!! I've got connections with the police! I could report you for assault!!"

"Hm? Which company runs the Juveniles and prisons here again?"

No reply.

"That's right!! It's the Sato Company!" She laughed...

~~~~~~~~~~