XIV

A few days before the fashion competition, Rian went missing. She never told anyone. And no one knows where she went. Little do they know, she went back to America for the time being.

"Fix this amnesia shit! I ain't got time for this!" A girl with white locks yelled out in her office. Of course, it was Rian.

"Like I said, Miss Sato! This isn't a thing that medical can fix!! You'll have to work it out yourself! It all depends on your determination!" A guy in white suit said back.

"Ive had enough of this.... Dr. Tanaka is it? If you don't mind, get out." She commanded.

"If you wish so." The Doctor mumbled. Leaving along with his suit case and closed the door behind him.

"Fuck it..." She cussed out. Sitting down her chair behind the working table.

Some moments later, a guy in black  came in the room. Holding a stack of paper.

"Miss Sato, here's the lists information you wanted me to work on." the guy said. He handed the paper works to his boss that's in front of him.

"Thanks. You can leave." Rian said as she took the paper.

After the man leaving, Rian read through all the information on her hand.

"Huh.... He did a better job than I thought. Might as well give that guy a raise." She mumbled.

On the paper work, the title was written on the first page.

'Juveniled Delinquents Getting Released'

"50 of them.... Not much, but it's the only choice."

She stood up, and got dressed in pants. Walking out of the room holding the paper works.

On her bike, she arrived at the first place where they barricade youngsters in.

Some guys walked out the gates at the same time. About 15 guys, to be exact.

Some smirking, some talking shit about the place and the cops in there.

"Well, hello there, delinquents." Rian put on a fake smile and greeted them. Making the guys confused. Why would a random dude greet people who clearly just came out from getting locked up? Especially that the dude is a girl.

"Hey, hey. I know we just came out and all, but we're not going to hold back even if you're a girl, you know?" A guy with a weird ass hairstyle said.

"If possible, I wouldn't want to fight you. I'm here to recruit you. All of you." Rian continued saying.

"A girl? Recruit? Doesn't that means that you're gonna be our boss if we accept? Don't make me laugh! This isn't a game!"

Another guy said, hands already on her shoulder.

"Would you mind moving your hand?" Rian asked in a polite way.

"What if I say I don't want to?"

"Then go to hell." She changed her tone. Grabbing on to the guy's and and flipping him over. Making his back hit on to the ground.

Of course, the 14 other guys were shocked seeing this. They were about to attack together, until Rian spoke.

"Ah, ah, ah. If you move, this guy's head is gonna fall off." She said, foot stepping on the guys neck.

None of the other 14 guys listened. They did not even hesitate to charge at her.

"Nice courage. I don't hate that!" She exclaimed, kicking away the guy she's stepping on.

A rather huge fight broke out in front the gates of the juveline. The guards never did anything.

Why? Because they were paid to not interfere, and to turn a blind eye on this.

Unexpected for the guys, the girl won. Without a single scratch on her.

"Now then, join my gang. I'm not asking for the third time."

"Who are you kidding?! I'm not going back staying behind those iron bar--"

Without even finishing his words, a kick was sent his way.

"I didn't quite heard you. What was that again?" Rian stared at him. Making cold shivered down his spine.

"No...! I'll not jo--"

"Hm?"

"Y-Yes, I'll join!!" He immediately changed his answer.

"Great! Now I'll get all of your plane tickets booked in three days! The destination is at Japan!" Rian's attitude changed in just a second. Making all the guys looking at her dumbfounded.

"Excuse me, may I ask who will we be fighting...? Since we're already your gang members." A guy asked carefully.

"Oh, we'll be fighting Kantou Manji gang!"

"K-Kantou?! I ain't signed up for this!! I'm quitting...!" As he said, he started running away.

Not even moments later, he was caught up by Rian, who's staring at him with intimidating eyes right now.

"I don't need cowards in my fucking team." She said, kicking the guy in the abdomen, hard enough to make him faint on spot.

The other men looked at the scene, with widened eyes.

"You'll have no choice but to obey me, your leader. From now on. Don't ever try running away. I'll find you myself and shove your balls down your throats if you do."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I made up how they release people from Juvie as you can see. You're probably wondering 'is that how they do stuff?'

My book, my rules. So go with it 😭😭😭😭